Nifty and Bank Nifty december futures turned to Buy mode yesterday with support coming around 6074 and 10898 respectively. Reverse the position to sell mode if the support breaks on the hourly charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty – Market Profile Structure Overview – October Futures Wednesday's profile structure is interesting as it turns out to be a classical trend day. On a Down Trend day market one timeframe lower without breaking the previous bar high. i.e making […]
- Twiggs Money Flow Update for Nifty and Bank Nifty Nifty and Bank Nifty Daily Charts with Twiggs money flow indicator (Smoothed version) indcates that a possible turn around from the bottom and shorter term bullishness could continue […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Weekly Sentiment Analysis As a trader worst thing one can do is anticipating trend all the time. When a trader anticipates a trend but rather market does a sideways action if often frustrates a trader and often […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures – FEB 2016 Overview Jan 2016 is one of the best month for bears! Nifty futures lost 5.2% and Bank Nifty futures lost -8.2%. Nifty made a bottom at 7233.8 and Bank Nifty made a pullback from the lows 14730. […]
- Market Sentimental Update before FED meet begins Nifty Daily Sentimental indications are positive before the FED meet and Bank Nifty continue to be negative and at highly oversold levels. However what worrying is the weekly sentiment in […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trend and Sentiment Analysis – December Outlook Nifty and Bank Nifty weekly sentiment maintains positive despite weakness in the market. Last week DII continued their relentless buying mode despite weakness in the market and with the […]