Still 5400PE Nifty option strike price holds higher open interest among the various strike prices. Put writers are still under the bullish ray of hope.
Related Readings and Observations
- When to Execute Bullish Call Diagonal Spread in Nifty? Bullish Diagonal Call spread is neutral to a bullish strategy which is executed by buying long-dated in the money call option and concurrently selling short-dated out of the money call […]
- Know Your Implied Volatility Implied volatility (IV) is a very important measure if you are trading options. It helps traders to understand the overall market expectation. In mathematical terms Implied volatility […]
- Code Snippet: ATM Call and ATM Put calculation from Spot Prices: Amibroker AFL Here is a simple prototype code with display dashboard for the System traders who want to calculate ATM Call or ATM Put from the underlying spot price/future price for options backtesting […]
- Highest Open Interest in Stock Options Visualized Highest Open Interest among option strike price is the widely used terminology to identify where most of the liquidity flow happens i.e where more of the writers and buyers willing to hang […]
- Gold Monetization Scheme – Will it Lead to Further Fall in Gold prices? Recently, Indian govt announced a particular scheme in their budget notes which took a lot of attention, especially gold merchants and speculators. With gold prices tumbling since last […]
- Trading the Volatile Markets with this simple technical strategy. If you are a regular reader of my articles, then you know “I hate technical indicators”. They are a derivative of price action, nothing more than a mathematical complex paralysis. My […]