Still 5400PE Nifty option strike price holds higher open interest among the various strike prices. Put writers are still under the bullish ray of hope.
Related Readings and Observations
- Highest Open Interest in Stock Options Visualized Highest Open Interest among option strike price is the widely used terminology to identify where most of the liquidity flow happens i.e where more of the writers and buyers willing to hang […]
- Gold Monetization Scheme – Will it Lead to Further Fall in Gold prices? Recently, Indian govt announced a particular scheme in their budget notes which took a lot of attention, especially gold merchants and speculators. With gold prices tumbling since last […]
- Trading the Volatile Markets with this simple technical strategy. If you are a regular reader of my articles, then you know “I hate technical indicators”. They are a derivative of price action, nothing more than a mathematical complex paralysis. My […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty January Hourly Futures – Overview Nifty and Bank Nifty hourly charts maintains the downtrend with resistance zone coming around 8366.9 and 19010.9 Trend will reverse to upwards direction if the resistance zone breaks on […]
- Using Options as Investments Tool for any asset class. is a type of contract between 2 persons where one person grants the other person the right to buy or to sell a specific asset at a specific price within a specific time period. The most […]
- Live Bank Nifty Options Open Interest Tool Launched After getting couple of request from our readers Bank Nifty tracker is now added to our portfolio and running live. Now one can track and Visualize both Open Interest and Change in Open […]