Nifty 90 min charts shows that current status with nifty sell signal with cloud resistance comes around 5462-5474 zone. Go long above that.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trading at the Upper Extreme Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading in a sideways compression mode for quite some time in Jan 2019 series. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading very close to […]
- Nifty September Expiry Begins with Volatility Nifty Futures September expiry kick-started with high volatility. Short term quick flip signals turned positive with immediate supports coming around 11655 levels. Price holding above […]
- Nifty Trading Outlook for April 2018 New Financial Year about to start and it is always refreshing to kick start with a unbiased outlook especially when a new derivative series starts. Structurally so far correction in Nifty […]
- How to Trade Nifty for November Expiry? Nifty is trading around All time high. October Futures is more of one-sided movement with an approximate swing of 500+ points swing. The trading sentiment is holding positive across the […]
- Nifty Futures Top Down Approach – FEB 2017 Overview On the daily timeframe consolidation is seen for the last 7 trading sessions. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are showing an intraday selloff in the first half of the session […]
- Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures October 2016 Outlook The RBI cut benchmark rates by 25 basis points (bps) on 4 October, bringing down the repo rate from 6.5% to 6.25% since then there is a significant underperformance in banknifty futures as […]