Nifty Higher open interest shifted from 5300 puts to 5600 calls indicates 5600 call writing. 5600 will act as a shorter resistamce for timebeing.
Related Readings and Observations
- When to Execute Bullish Call Diagonal Spread in Nifty? Bullish Diagonal Call spread is neutral to a bullish strategy which is executed by buying long-dated in the money call option and concurrently selling short-dated out of the money call […]
- Trading the Volatile Markets with this simple technical strategy. If you are a regular reader of my articles, then you know “I hate technical indicators”. They are a derivative of price action, nothing more than a mathematical complex paralysis. My […]
- Lies, Lies and Damn Lies – Download Lies, Lies and Damn Lies is a very popular guide to Investors/Traders in Option Markets. Now the Compete 10 Chapters are available for Download
- How to use OptionAction tool like a Professional Here is a tutorial on Option Analysis Tool - Option Action which helps options traders to Design, Create & Monitor Option Trading Strategies.
- Know Your Implied Volatility Implied volatility (IV) is a very important measure if you are trading options. It helps traders to understand the overall market expectation. In mathematical terms Implied volatility […]
- When to use Bearish Diagonal Call Spread in Nifty? Bearish Diagonal Call spread is neutral to bearish strategy which is executed by buying long-dated in the money call option and concurrently selling short-dated out of the money call option.