Nifty Higher open interest shifted from 5300 puts to 5600 calls indicates 5600 call writing. 5600 will act as a shorter resistamce for timebeing.
Related Readings and Observations
- Trading the Volatile Markets with this simple technical strategy. If you are a regular reader of my articles, then you know “I hate technical indicators”. They are a derivative of price action, nothing more than a mathematical complex paralysis. My […]
- Lies, Lies and Damn Lies – Download Lies, Lies and Damn Lies is a very popular guide to Investors/Traders in Option Markets. Now the Compete 10 Chapters are available for Download
- [Community Webinar] Market Profile and Directional Option Trading This Community Webinar (120mins) we discussed some of the basics of Option Concepts like Implied volatility and provides directional guidelines on Directional option trading, […]
- Highest Open Interest in Stock Options Visualized Highest Open Interest among option strike price is the widely used terminology to identify where most of the liquidity flow happens i.e where more of the writers and buyers willing to hang […]
- Gold Monetization Scheme – Will it Lead to Further Fall in Gold prices? Recently, Indian govt announced a particular scheme in their budget notes which took a lot of attention, especially gold merchants and speculators. With gold prices tumbling since last […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty January Hourly Futures – Overview Nifty and Bank Nifty hourly charts maintains the downtrend with resistance zone coming around 8366.9 and 19010.9 Trend will reverse to upwards direction if the resistance zone breaks on […]