Here is a good white board session on understanding Speculative Attack on Currency. Try it out!
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR : Medium Term Momentum Picking Up USDINR is trading in a broader level sideways mode in the band of 70.3-72 for the last 3 trading months. November month starts with a trending mode with increasing trend strength on the […]
- USDINR Medium Term Technical Analysis Overview Bullish Momentum in USDINR Kickstarted during the start of June 2018 and most likely to extend till the Sep 2018. USDINR also tested all-time high 70.89 on 14th Aug 2018. What is really […]
- Wave of Tsunami in Turkish Lira The Turkish lira fell to an all-time low against the dollar. The lira tumbled 15.63% against the dollar on friday to 6.4323 from the previous close. The currency — which has lost more than […]
- USDINR – Medium Term Technical Outlook Just like any other Emerging Market currency - USDINR also depreciated since the start of the year 2018. The recent Debt crisis in Argentina, Turkey and Brazil. The unexpected lift in […]
- Things you need to Know about Cross Currency Derivatives Both NSE & BSE received approval from SEBI to launch Cross Currency Derivative Pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. The trade timing in pair currency contracts would be available between 9:00 AM […]
- USDJPY – Short Term Bottom Done Despite Rising Yields? USDJPY currently trading around 108.71 with relatively thin volumes as Japanese markets are in holiday and despite rising US Markets and 10-year note yield now at 2.90%, surpassing last […]