Here is a good white board session on understanding Speculative Attack on Currency. Try it out!
Related Readings and Observations
- Things you need to know about China’s Digital Yuan China has begun trial of its new digital currency “e-RMB”, in four of its major cities. A full-fledged launch could be expected in May 2021. This move of China could potentially change the […]
- USDINR Short Term Overview – Apr 2020 USDINR retreated from its All time high on last friday after RBI has decided to reduce the fixed reverse repo rate under liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) by 25 basis points thus […]
- USDINR at All-time high with rising volatility USDINR Futures hits All-time high in NSE Bourses. Rapid Fall in Commodities prices & ongoing coronavirus pandemic tensions and rising demand for the dollar index, fear of growth slowdown […]
- USDINR – Vertical Moves and Gearing Up Momentum USDINR is on the verge of testing the All-time high. Momentum had geared up in the last couple of trading sessions. Previous All-time high 74.6875 is done long back around Nov 11, 2018. […]
- USDINR : Medium Term Momentum Picking Up USDINR is trading in a broader level sideways mode in the band of 70.3-72 for the last 3 trading months. November month starts with a trending mode with increasing trend strength on the […]
- USDINR Medium Term Technical Analysis Overview Bullish Momentum in USDINR Kickstarted during the start of June 2018 and most likely to extend till the Sep 2018. USDINR also tested all-time high 70.89 on 14th Aug 2018. What is really […]