Gold is making a bigger Divergences in daily charts with base supports(55 EMA) near $930. Below 930 it warns a
testing of previous supports near $870 in medium term
Related Readings and Observations
- Market Profile – Excess (End of Auction) Welcome to Market Profile Series. In the last tutorial we seen Poor High and Poor Low. In this tutorial we will be seeing couple of examples on Excess. Excess generally indicates end of […]
- Super Trend Backtest Report from 21st May – 25th May 2012 Check out the SuperTrend Backtest Performance for the period 21st May 2012 – 25th May 2012 with the parameters Multiplier = 2 and ATR = 11 for 5min period.
- Nifty Futures Short Term Overview – December Expiry – Part 2 Markets are naturally designed to be rough & tough. However, not designed for linear logical thinking. Todays Trading session in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures is clear example for how […]
- Supertrend V4.0 – Amibroker AFL Code Compared to Supertrend 3.0 with the new version two interesting features has been added. One is a simple EMA filter rule is added to Buy and Short Conditions and changes in the dashboard […]
- NestRTD – Nest/Now to Amibroker Feeder – Open Source (GPL) Amibroker Feeder is a C++ RTD client for Nest/NOW which Feeds realtime data to Amibroker. This utility also included a basic backfill tool to import VWAP statistics / Nest Plus Data table.
- RBI Extends RTGS Timeframe Window RBI in its recent circular stated that from December 29th, 2014 onwards the RTGS transfer window will be extended from 0800hrs - 2000hrs on weekdays and on Saturdays the time window will […]