For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures – Aug 2017 Short Term Trend Analysis – Part2 Nifty futures made a inside bar on the weekly timeframe despite continuing global tensions, global market corrections, FII selling in index futures and cash segments and local events like […]
- Free Nifty Futures Realtime Charts in MetaTrader Platform There are variety of useful and Intelligent products available in the market at free of cost. One such product is GCI Trading's MT4 metatrader 4 platform for Nifty Futures Realtime charts. […]
- Nifty Futures – Trading Band Likely to Expand Still, Nifty Futures is struggling to find its direction for this month. So far in this series, Nifty went down 10552 levels and no supportive active from the sellers and the price manage […]
- March Open Interest Lookup 5200PE and 5300PE puts has been written on last Friday. Higher open interest seen 5300PE option strike price. Possible chances of Nifty sustaining above 5300.
- How Inflation affects Exchange rate in India Its time to speak about inflation as yesterday's inflation data eases little bit fromits all time peak 11.91% to 11.89% during the week ended july 12,marginallylower than the previous week […]
- Sensex Long Term GANN Chart Sensex Likely to resist near 14800-14880 zone. Breakout will take sensex to 16200.Else Targets are 14000, 12000 and 8000 Source: www.marketcalls.in