For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Indian Stock Market Crashed on Jan 21, 2008 Why did the stock market crash?January 21, 2008 Black Monday saw bloodbath on Dalal Street as the Indian stock markets crashed by over 1430 points in afternoon […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 24 Oct 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are shown with ichimoku indicator. Nifty turned to sell mode last friday and currently the resistance are near at 5100 region. But Bank Nifty is still […]
- Access Now Online Anywhere Any Device Now Online is a popular trading terminal provided by most of the discount brokers (For NSE & BSE Stocks, Futures, Currency Derivatives). It is also popular among Tablet, Mobile users at it […]
- 2G Specturm Scam and 2G Verdict Infographic Recently Supreme court of India has cancelled 122 Telecom licences issued in 2008 by former minister A Raja. Checkout the infographic explaining the 2G Spectrum Scam and What the 2G […]
- Listing dates for all IPOs & relist scrip Apr 23 (1 day ago) ®@JẺẺV S. Kumars Nationwide Ltd trading in the equity shares of S. Kumars Nationwide Ltd. ( Scrip Code No. 514304) [after Scheme of […]
- NSE Breadth Indicators Its interesting to look into the breadth indicators as the market reached newer highs and even tested the 6000 mark breadth indicators are throwing contradictory signals against the trend.