For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Future Observation 18 May 2015 What a volatility, Nifty is making 100 points up and 100 points down move just like that. Nifty closed the session on friday at 8261.20 after making the intraday high of 8296. week ahead […]
- How the Liqudity Hunt Happened on 21st Sep 2016 Lets understand the price movement of Nifty Future charts on 21st Sep 2016 and lets try to understand how the liquidity hunt happened. Nifty Futures opened within previous days range and […]
- Nifty May Sell Strangle : Option Strategies When volatility is very high, and the market has just made a dramatic move and you are expecting it to consolidate and take some time to digest its gains, you might consider selling a […]
- Laguerre PPO Oscillator for Amibroker Laguerre PPO Oscillator is just the translated Tradingview Pinescript indicator from theLark’s Laguerre PPO. We very well know that Lauggerre RSI is from the John Ehlers library and Price […]
- Gold technical outlook – Sideways movement continue from last 36 days. Now gold is trading around 29480 ($1601) & as we can see on charts, gold reach to 29900 area almost & then fall back to support area but unable to break the support area.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty January Hourly Futures – Overview Nifty and Bank Nifty hourly charts maintains the downtrend with resistance zone coming around 8366.9 and 19010.9 Trend will reverse to upwards direction if the resistance zone breaks on […]