For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Daily Charting using 13-34-55 EMA Principle Applying 13-34-55 Strategy to Nifty daily charts we are able to find that nifty is trading at ultimate supports ie at 55 EMA(4077).Possibly a bounce back from this level […]
- Celebrity Fashions : Possibly a Value Buy CMP : Rs 19.7 Long Term Supports : Rs 18 Stock Lost more than 90% of its value right from the start of 2006. Currently Celebrity Fashion is trading above 200 day moving […]
- Sell Infy below 1160 : Marketcalls Infosys looks weak as of now. Infy is a sell below 1160 for positional target of 1100 and 1050 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Zero Cost Collar Options strategy – Insurance for your stocks Zero cost collar or zero cost option is an option technique to safeguard the gains obtained on holding stocks. This is very simple option strategy which can be used safely to protect the […]
- Nifty Trading for 19 Jan 2008 5EMA Support : 2816 Trend : Turns Positive TRIN : 3.99 (Bearish) RSI-2 : 64.34 Max Upside Possible in Nifty : 2913(31 EMA)Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Few Bearish Factors for Nifty to Consider After a long time the much awaited Bearish 20 EMA and 5 EMA crossover happened once again in Nifty.Which indicates that markets will be completely in a bearish mood atleast […]