For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Say Happy Birthday for the Baby Bull Longterm Trendlines which act as resistance are broken after jan Crashfor the first time on 5th Aug.... Its looks like 15th August for Me.... Nifty's next target of 4720 - […]
- Everest Kanto Cylinders : A Multibagger in Your Portfolio Buy : Everest Kanto Cylinders CMP : Rs 259 Target : Rs 750 Time Frame : 3 Years Everest Kanto Cylinder (EKC) is a leader in the industrial and CNG cylinders […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 9th Mar 2011 Nifty still in buy mode on 90 min charts with trailing support coming near to the 5490-5500. Similarly Bank Nifty too in buy mode with trailing support coming near to 10800 zone. Reverse […]
- NSE Advance-Declines at newer low Today the Breath Chart - Advance-Decline index moves to the newer low which symbols a great divergence in the Advance decline index and the movemnent of nifty direction. Which also paints […]
- 10EMA Reverse Strategy in MCX Crude Hourly Charts Here is a very simple yet a powerful hourly strategy in MCX crude. I would like to call it as 10EMA Reverse strategy. i.e buy signal will generate in case of hourly candle closes below […]
- Option Pain Charts for Nifty Option Pain, also known as Max Option Pain or Max Pain, is based on the theory that since most options buyers lose in options trading, the price of the underlying stock must be manipulated […]