For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Free 1min IEOD Data for MCX, NSE Equities and Futures Recently Investbulls had announced that due to operational and technical reasons they are going to discontinue the free IEOD service from 16 Jun 2010. This is a big blow for the amibroker, […]
- Long and Short term GANN FAN Charts for Nifty Long Term GANN Fan Charts - Nifty DailyLong Term GANN FAN Charts shows support in the zone near 4650-4700 And the Shorter term Falling GANN Charts from the recent chart showsthat nifty […]
- Nifty Shorter term GANN Charts got broken Chart shown above is a Nifty 1minute chart with Nifty GANN Fan Indicator. From the chart you could observed that the recent support zone 5240 got broken and the next immediate support […]
- Nifty Swing Trade Hourly Chart The Chart shown here is a 9 day hourly chart.As Per this swing chart we are trending upwards only if we are able to close above4303 and trending downwards if we are manage to […]
- 100% FOOL-PROOF MONTHLY INCOME PLAN (MIP) USING OPTIONS. Most of us know about SIP or systematic investment plan to invest in mutual funds, and other financial instruments. As you very well know such investment works only when the price of […]
- September Index Futures and Options Outlook – Updated Nifty september futures tested intraday high of 8200 on 9th September and fell close to a low of 8107. Currently nifty maintains the positional buy since 13th August and the support zone […]