For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- A Quick Start Guide to Compute Correlation Matrix in Python using NSEpy & Pandas Here is a quick tutorial in python to compute Correlation Matrix between multiple stock instruments using python packages like NSEpy & Pandas. Generally Correlation Coefficient is a […]
- MCX Gold Hourly Chart for 7th July 2011 trading The yellow metal is believed to have gained some buying interest on the back of Portugal’s downgrade and the interest rate hike in China. As per our Ichimoku Cloud Trading System, […]
- Lies, Lies and Damn Lies – Download Lies, Lies and Damn Lies is a very popular guide to Investors/Traders in Option Markets. Now the Compete 10 Chapters are available for Download
- Nifty : Weekly and Daily Profile charts Nifty opened above Value Areas which itself was bullish sign and the new values were created outside of the previous day’s value. Now for Tuesday an open over 5619 will be Bullish, but if […]
- Simple Volatility based Intraday Scalping Strategy Here is a Easy Language based simple Volatility based intraday scalping strategy testing in 1-min bars of ES mini futures(US Markets) with 76% winning ratio. Easy Language supports both […]
- Indian Stock Market Crash 2015 It is a Black Monday for Indian Stock Markets and other world markets crashed as global stocks and commodities extended last week’s steep declines. Nifty and Sensex Crashed around 5.92% […]