For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Long Term Supports Tested Nifty today tested the long term Support levels near 4800 and trading with a minor bounce back from this levels. The Nifty Failing to close below 4800 on EOD basis could be […]
- 5700 remains the key level to watch in Nifty Nifty is turning downwards after reaching near to the peak of 6000 zone followed by call writing in 6000CE since last friday with higher open interest builtup. Similarly 5700PE also seen a […]
- Year 2018 Starts with Increased Volatility? IndiaVIX is a volatility measure of the future expected volatility. It is calculated based on the bid and ask price of the out of the money options for near month and mid month options. […]
- [TradeZilla] Nifty and Bank Nifty Market Profile Summary – 6th Apr 2016 Nifty Opened below previous day value area but within previous days range. Open type = OAIR (Open Auction in Range) and Day Type = Normal Profile
- EURUSD Trend Overview for April 2017 EURUSD on the monthly timeframe trading in a larger balance between 1.0482 and 1.145 (rough estimate) since the start of 2015. Its been more than 2 years and EURUSD is trading is the […]
- HERE ARE OPTIONS FOR HOLDERS OF ASSETS TOO – Lies, Lies and Damn Lies -8 It is quite natural that there exist options for holders of assets too. All those who have bought assets for investment fear that the prices of their asset might fall in future. This fear […]