For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Positional Updates and Open Interest Charts Nifty on the 90 min charts are in sell mode since 31st Jan 2013 and currently the resistance zone is coming near 5993. Reverse to Buy mode if the resisance zone breaks on the 90 min charts
- Which Asset Class Provides Maximum Profits and Minimum Risk in Trading Listed Stock options offer the greatest profit potential of any investment vehicle. Profits of 100 percent or more. Risk, on the other hand, is limited to your original cash outlay. […]
- Chart Analysis from AlphaTrends Watch the latest videos on YouTube.comSource: www.marketcalls.in
- World’s Top High Frequency Trading Exchanges for Traders. Top 10 Stock Exchanges in the world which are highly liquid and thicker markets which suits mostly for High frequency trading environment.
- Ichimoku Cloud Forecasting for-High Probability Trades The word Ichimoku can be translated to mean "a glance" or "one look". Kinko translates into "equilibrium" or "balance", with respect to price and time, and Hyo is the Japanese word for […]
- Container Corporation of India (CCI) : Medium term Buy Buy : Container Corporation of India (CCIL) CMP : RS 775 Target : Rs 900 Time Frame : 2 Months Support : 725 Fund Activity : HDFC Top 200 Fund (G) added […]