For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty April Futures at Overbought levels Nifty reversed for the week from the bottom and currently both nifty and bank nifty futures are at overbought levels and nifty could maintain a sideways to downtrend in shorter term […]
- General Rules for Volume and Open Interest What Open Interest Tells Us A contract has both a buyer and a seller, so the two market players combine to make one contract. The open-interest position that is reported each day […]
- Nifty Trend Update for 17 June 2010 Nifty Ichimoku Chart for both 15 min and hourly chart are shown here. From the 15 min charts we are able to infer the weakness as the candle is trading below the 15 min cloud resistance […]
- Is this how you got trained with World Map? This Cute Little Girl is Just 2 years Old and She knows the World Map by heart! Amazing! If you are not yet get trained with the world map then here is a map for you to get trained
- Multibagger stocks witness rise in FII stake Holding FII stake holding witness a steady and step increase in stock counterslike Rajesh Exports(cmp : Rs95.20) and Core Projects andTechnologies(Rs208). Both are currently trading at attractive […]
- Gold Monetization Scheme Explained After much waiting and anticipation, finance ministry has recently released a discussion paper, which is mainly proposed on the available gold monetization scheme. Moreover, finance […]