For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- GANN Lines and Stop Loss for Nifty As of 1st OCT 2009 Nifty P/E Ratio reads 22.90. Fundamentally 22.90 sounds that nifty is overpriced in terms of fundamental value. As the market sounds bullish many of them […]
- A look into Jan 2008 Call Options These charts often remind us that Naked longs in puts/calls are always dangerous.
- Big Profit Players of Indian market Fat fingers, big pockets or Mystical market movers, call them whatever you like. But it is important to understand the large players in Indian market specifically. Most of us already know […]
- Indian stock market,brokerage houses/analysts/investing community. 1. One of the biggest problems afflicting brokerage houses/analysts/investing community etc is herd mentality. When market was going up, almost everyone was shouting from rooftop that […]
- How Do Research Reports Give You That Stock Market Advantage? The hunt for the ultimate stock market advantage is over. All you need to do is read. Before you raise your eyebrows, we are not asking you to read a lot. Specific reading material like […]
- Interpret a Buy/Sell Signal from a MACD Histogram The MACD Histogram is useful for anticipating changes in trend. OverviewThe MACD Histogram (MACD-H) consists of vertical bars showing the difference between the MACD line and its signal […]