Most of the metal,coal and shipping Stocks are Jumping higher. But Baltic Dry Index the leading indicator of
global economy is constantly in decline mode since June 2009.
Aint it Contrary!!!
Related Readings and Observations
- Accumulation in Ranbaxy Stock : Ranabaxy CMP : Rs 258 Accumulation seen in this Ranbaxy as the stocks is showing bullish divergence in the OBV( On Balance Volume ) Indicator. Good to […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 April 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty charts maintains the buy mode on the 90 min timeframe. Cloud supports 5266 and 10450 respectively.
- Gold technical outlook – Sideways movement continue from last 36 days. Now gold is trading around 29480 ($1601) & as we can see on charts, gold reach to 29900 area almost & then fall back to support area but unable to break the support area.
- Nifty Call writers and Put writers are in Tug of War Nifty Open Interest Charts for Aug 2011 series is shown with equal amount of open interest near 5400PE and 5600CE which shows that both the call writers and put writers are writing nifty […]
- Marketcalls hits 4 Lakh Page Visits This blog has been started somewhere during mid of Sep,2007. Initated this blog just as a fun. but later it turns to be a knowledge sharing site. Thanks to Jaggu, Uma and Cheema and many […]
- How BRExit had done damage to major World Indices Before stepping into Monday its better prepare yourself to face the music of volatility in the markets. Last Friday the outcome of BRExit vote on leaving the European union had made a huge […]