Greetings from the Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA)!
ATMA is glad to announce the next educational meeting in the series of regular monthly meetings for the month of Feb 2012. We invite you to register for the ‘9th ATMA Northern India Regional Council Meeting’ on Saturday February 25, 2012 in New Delhi. The details of the educational meeting are mentioned below.
09:00 AM – 09:15 AM : Registrations Open
09:15 AM – 11:15 PM : Educational session by Mr Gaurav Arora, MD Jaypee Capital
11:15 AM – 11:45 AM : Networking Tea
11:45 AM – 12:45 PM : Market Outlook (A Panel discussion amongst Mr. Gaurav Arora, Mr. Sushil Kedia, Mr. Kapil Tandon)
India International Centre (Annexe Building)
Lecture Hall 2 Basement, 40, Max Mueller Marg,
New Delhi – 110003 , India
Main Speaker – Mr. Gaurav Arora
Mr. Gaurav Arora is the Managing Director and founder of Jaypee Capital Services Limited. He promoted the company in 1994 with a vision to build a world class financial services organization. Mr.
Arora has also successfully lead Jaypee Capital in its global foray, with memberships in leading international Exchanges such as NYSE, LIFFE, NASDAQ, LME, SGX, CBOT, CME, COMEX, ECX, EUREX, ICE, BATS, and TOCOM with offices in New York, Chicago, Singapore, New Delhi and Mumbai.
He is the Founder Promoter of United Stock Exchange of India Limited. Under his leadership, Jaypee Capital has been inducted as the Anchor Investor of NCDEX in December 2010. He is on the board of USE and NCDEX.
Mr. Arora was awarded the Zee Business Newsmaker of the Year Award in 2011 and the Outstanding Entrepreneur of Asia Pacific Award, 2009 by Enterprise Asia.
He is a well renowned entrepreneur in the financial sphere and often contributes to the industrial events.
TOPIC : TO MASTER THE MARKET , MASTER YOURSELF.
Whatever your level of intelligence, education or success in life, learning to trade for a living is likely to be one of the harder things you have ever done. Your business skills may or may not help
you. You are likely to encounter certain things about yourself that you were not prepared to face before.
In his autobiography, Andre Agassi wrote, “For me, tennis is a vehicle to discover myself and push myself.” For many traders, trading serves the same purpose. It did for me. You may be driven to master trading
because it holds the secret not only to your financial future, but to your own self-mastery.
As your trading improves, the quality of your life improves along with it. If you are this type of aspiring trader, passionate about succeeding, I believe this meet can help you take the first step.
The meet will focus on:
• The Importance of Trading Rules
• Understanding Fear
• Greed Is Your Worst Enemy
• Poor thinking poor trading– clear thinking profitable trading
• Manage stress
• Confident mindset supported by various fundamental n technical factors and macro n micro economic factors.
• Sharpen your trading edge.
• HIGH RISK TRADERS
• RISK OF RUIN
• Managing Risk And Diversification
Non-Members: Rs 500/-
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the
meeting to receive the discount.
You are welcome to register & reserve a seat here.
1) Confirmations will be emailed, only for registrations done up to 24 hours prior to the event.
2) Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, kindly do drop a line back at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are unlikely to attend after registration so that the seat could be passed to a wait-listed person.
3) Late comers, not only miss out on key threads, but also distract and disturb others much. We strongly advise that all reach the venue on time. The formal presentation will begin sharp at 9:15am.
4) For local assistance, please contact CA. Mr. Manoj Sharma at 9818736660/ Mr. Raminder Singh 9873155513
The Association of Technical Market Analysts