Aban is nearing the first weekly resistance zone(200 Weekly Moving Average Rs1572).
Last time 200 Weekly resistance holds in this counter and this time possibly there could
be a way above 200WMA(Green line)
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Install Custom MQL4 indicators in Metatrader Starting from MT4 Build 600+ onwards Metaquotes has changed metatrader files data structure and so there is a change in Installation of Custom MQL4 indicatorsAdvisors. The change happened […]
- Layman’s Guide To The World Of Insider Trading In the world of investment, the term of insider trading has created quite a buzz. It is a word that can be commonly heard from the investors. Well, this is such a term which means selling […]
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 19 July 2011 MCX Gold still remains bullish and there literally seems no reason to go bearish. The yellow metal is in buy mode with the support coming around Rs.23085 per 10 grams.
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect : What Differentiates Novice and Expert Traders? The confidence level exhibited by the unskilled trader who is new to the market is enormous in most of the cases and after few trades they will start behaving like an expert. Most of the […]
- Nifty Futures – Aug 2017 Short Term Trend Analysis – Part2 Nifty futures made a inside bar on the weekly timeframe despite continuing global tensions, global market corrections, FII selling in index futures and cash segments and local events like […]
- How to Build Custom Nested Indicators in NinjaTrader 7 Here is a simple demonstration to create Custom Nested Indicators using Ninjatrader 7. We had taken a simple example to plot Hull of RSI. At marketcalls we use Hull of RSI as sentimental […]