ABB is trading above 10 month fresh high with long term supports at 740-755 zone.
Also there is a long term 8/34 EMA crossover this month. Stocks suits good for long
Related Readings and Observations
- NSE Advance-Declines at newer low Today the Breath Chart - Advance-Decline index moves to the newer low which symbols a great divergence in the Advance decline index and the movemnent of nifty direction. Which also paints […]
- USDINR December Futures Outlook – I USDINR hourly charts are currently in positional sell mode with resistance come around 63.373. Reverse your position to Buy mode is the resistance breaks on the hourly charts. There is a […]
- First 1 Hour Cumulative Volume Scanner – Amibroker Exploration AFL Code Here is the simple prototype for finding first 1 hour cumulative volume for a given script. This helps one to visualize how the volume in the first 1 hour compare to previous trading days.
- Free Delivery based Research Reports from Marketcalls.in Hi, Iam proud to introducing a new research based delivery report web-blog called www.marketcalls.in I guess its time to start a new service exclusively for our […]
- How to Install Metatrader 5 in Ubuntu 11.04 This tutorial Explains how to install Metatrader 5 in Linux based Ubuntu 11.04 Operating System using wine 1.3 package
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 20 June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in sell mode on the 90 min charts with resistance coming near to 5128 and 9990 levels. If the resistance breaks on the 90 min charts then reverse your positions to longs.