[extract from zerodha]
What is it?
An easy to install and use interface between AmiBroker and Zerodha Trader.
How it works?
1. Open a Trading Account with ZeroDha and install trading platform Zerodha Trader.
2. Subscribe to live data from Global Data Feeds. Install AmiBroker and if you don’t already have an AmiBroker license purchase it online or from Global Data Feeds – AmiBroker Standard Edition, AmiBroker Professional Edition, AmiBroker Ultimate Pack Pro Edition
3. Subscribe to Nest Plus by clicking here or logging into Zerodha Trader. If you have already subscribed to Nest Plus on Zerodha Trader please login using your ID.
4. Create your trading strategy on AmiBroker, back test it and take it live. Click here to learn how to create a strategy, back test and take it live.
5. Zerodha Trader Plugin would be provided free of cost. Watch a video to learn how to apply the Zerodha Trader Plugin to real-time strategies. Whenever the strategy gives an entry/exit signal, you will have 2 options based on if you are a dealer or a retail client as per SEBI/Exchange regulations.
Dealer: The entry signal on the chart is converted as an order and placed automatically on Zerodha Trader. This can be completely automated or semi-automated based on your requirement. You can determine if the order is limit/market and place a stop loss at the same time completely automated.
Retail Client: The entry signal on the chart is converted as an order and reflects on Zerodha Trader. The client will have to authorize this order after reviewing and this is placed on the exchange (semi-automated). 6. Run multiple strategies at the same time – which is humanly not possible, remove emotions by getting your software to do the trading for you. Trade with us at the lowest costs in the country and improve your odds of winning exponentially. Click here for a free trial if you are already an existing client of ZeroDha. (*Free trial for 30 days for AmiBroker software, 3 days for live data and – 5 days for Nest Plus subscription)