3-5 Wave Still Missing to Complete the Major Wave 3.
3-5 Is a 5 Wave Pattern.
Means Pending Corrections are still left in nifty. This Elliot Pattern will
collapse if nifty shoots above 3000
Related Readings and Observations
- RRG – Relative Rotation Graph Explained Relative Rotation Graph (RRG) is a proprietery visualization tool to study and analyze trend in stocks/index with respect to the benchmark index. RRG is developed by Julius de Kempenaer […]
- Why Such a huge relisting in KGN & Sylph Technologies? A day after shares of KGN Industries soared by 76,000 per cent on re-listing, stocks of Indore-based finance company Sylph Technolgies that reentered the Bombay Stock Exchange on Thursday […]
- Nifty and Infy 500 Tick Charts and Daily Profile Charts Nifty futures turned to positional buy mode in the 500 Tick Charts during yesterday's noon session. Currently the support zone come near 5527 and reverse the position to sell mode if the […]
- High Frequency Trading Technical Based Strategies Practical case studies. Stocks aren't flying very high anymore, but they're still setting up nice swing trades. After getting pummeled for months, many of these stocks are bouncing off multiyear lows. Driven by […]
- IDFC Still Testing my patience CMP : Rs 93.80IDFC Still testing my patience. Upside now limited to 97... the upside band is getting decreased day by day.... And this is not a huge consolidation.... […]
- Tech Check and Nifty Comparision. Stock : IDFCCmp : 97Max upside : 103Fresh breakout only above 107.Bearish pattern as said in my yesterday's posting.Stock may wipe it gains in 3-4 days and would get into sell mode for […]