3-5 Wave Still Missing to Complete the Major Wave 3.
3-5 Is a 5 Wave Pattern.
Means Pending Corrections are still left in nifty. This Elliot Pattern will
collapse if nifty shoots above 3000
Related Readings and Observations
- 7 Videos Explains What High Frequency Trading is All About High-frequency trading (HFT) is a primary form of algorithmic trading in finance. Specifically, it is the use of sophisticated technological tools and computer algorithms to rapidly trade […]
- [Premium] Trading Strategies for Active Traders – Recorded Webinar Here is the recorded video on Trading Strategies for Active Traders SEP 2018. Contains How to analyze, understand the trading system. How to allocate money to a trading system. How to […]
- Nifty Future Top Down Analysis – DEC 2016 update Top Down Approach provides us the macro visual perspective of the market participation. We will start with monthly charts to understand the long term participation, weekly charts to […]
- 45 Years of Gold Historical Chart – Infographic Gold is traditionally the store of value to which investors turn in times of instability.Chart shows the past 45 years history of Dollar Denominated Gold Chart since 1968. And this […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future March Overview – VI Nifty options shows moderate amount of open interest built-up across the strike prices. 6200PE, 6400PE, 6500PE holds the higher open interest for this series however the amount of open […]
- Marketcalls – My Orkut Communifty Iam running a personal Community in orkut.... Where all my contents and theknowledge what i gained in this world are stored like a library. If you people are intrested in […]