Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- MCX Crude Trading around the Support Zone – Short Term Overview MCX Crude taken short term support at 3119 and bounced back on the hourly charts. Potential medium term supports around 2900. Nymex crude futures is also currently trading around the […]
- Backtestable Open Range Breakout ( ORB ) Study for Amibroker The main challenge with the classic ORB Study for Amibroker is that it generates too many signals on the intraday charts and backtesting is not possible with such a study. This problem has […]
- Nifty Updated hourly charts Nifty hourly charts with bearish Negative momentum divergence. Lower band of Bollinger support near 3200 and daily 5 EMA support near 3297. Daily trend will turn negative if […]
- P&F Charts for Nifty Charts Show here is a P&F Charts for Nifty with Double Top Breakout on 8th Dec with Bullish Price Objective of 3350. And Reversal is likelyonly below 2750(As […]
- One Timeframing and Amibroker Exploration Code One Timeframing is a simple, powerful and popular concept when comes to a market profile trader. One Timeframing generally refers to a market that is trending in one direction.
- Performance Report – MarketCalls Here is the list of calls that we updated you from last month to till date. To Download Performance Report Click here Please have a track on all these calls. Also to get all these calls […]