Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Positional Shorts Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Non Repainting Super Trend Indicator with Time Bar Left AFL code Now Download Non Repainting Super Trend Indicator with the new feature seconds left for the new bar to begin.
- Commodities: New Year’s Promises Vs. Elliott Wave Patterns According to the news-focused analysts, commodities as a whole had resolved to quit their bear habits in 2011, and soar: "The bull market in commodities is likely to continue for some […]
- Python For Trading 2-Day Bootcamp Python has taken the data analytics space by storm – more so in the financial services space. With the rapid growth of data and ever-increasing need to process data faster and getting […]
- Nifty Future and Bank Nifty futures – New Year 2015 Overview Nifty continues to be in the sideways mode on the hourly charts and Bank Nifty shows a good amount of trendiness compared to Nifty. Current support zone on the hourly charts comes around […]
- High Probability Bottom in Nifty Future? April Series Outlook High probability bottom signal in Nifty Future on the EOD charts. Autocorrelation maintains negative which indicates a possible mean reversion mode in Nifty futures and the oversold smooth […]