Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- How To Trade Channel Breakouts in Forex In the forex market one of the main ways to make money is to capitalize upon confirmed trends in price. There is a widely used strategy in forex, used by many profitable systems known as […]
- Non Repainting Supertrend Indicator – Metatrader 4 Now you can download Non Repainting Super trend indicator with Buy and Sell Arrows for MT4 platform. Initial version of Trading system is available free for public download in Metatrader 4 platform.
- 7 Videos Explains What High Frequency Trading is All About High-frequency trading (HFT) is a primary form of algorithmic trading in finance. Specifically, it is the use of sophisticated technological tools and computer algorithms to rapidly trade […]
- Gold technical outlook – Sideways movement continue from last 36 days. Now gold is trading around 29480 ($1601) & as we can see on charts, gold reach to 29900 area almost & then fall back to support area but unable to break the support area.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts update for 19th June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty charts on the 90 min timeframe turned to positional sell mode with resistance coming around 5094 and 10014 respectively.
- 4900 remains the support Heavy Put writing seen in 4700,4800,4900 PE of OCT series As of now 4900 in Nifty and 16400 in sensex remains the strong support. And 4990 would probably could act as a GANN […]