Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Futures and Options Contract Explained The key to understanding options futures is what they are and how the work. By looking at the dynamics these futures contracts you will have a better understanding of the characteristics […]
- RBI increased Forex Remittance Limit to 250,000 USD from 125,000 USD The Reserve bank of India in its recent monitory polciy review (FEB 3rd) revised the limit under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) to $250,000 per person per year. Earlier (June 2014) […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Charts for 2nd Dec 2011 Trading Both Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode with the supports coming around 4798 and 8641 respectively.
- Indian stock market,brokerage houses/analysts/investing community. 1. One of the biggest problems afflicting brokerage houses/analysts/investing community etc is herd mentality. When market was going up, almost everyone was shouting from rooftop that […]
- MT-GOX Major Bitcoin Exchange Shutdown MT-GOX, once regarded as the World’s biggest Bitcoin exchange, suddenly stopped trading last Tuesday. The spokesperson for MT-GOX affirmed the news, indicating that the business was at a […]
- Metatrader 4 – Web Platform Overview Year 2015 is the era of Brokers focusing more on Technology especially on the Client Front end UI design and therby providing more power to the retail traders. Many popular brokers and […]