Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Open Interest Update for Oct 2011 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shifts from 4900PE to 4700PE. Sell signal holds in all the time frames but still PE writers are confident of holding 4700 as a support zone.
- Nifty Daily Ichimoku Cloud Update – 1st Dec 2010 Nifty Ichimoku charts are with sell signal since 12th Nov with trailing stop loss of 6082
- USD INR 4 Hourly Chart Analysis USDINR EOD chart is shown with 13-13 period Wilders Moving average. There is buy signal on the chart since 8th August as the candle closes above the upper channel Rs44.76 of the 13-13 […]
- Price action Trading-A solution to complicated Indicators My philosophy on trading is that: Price Action (PA) is the best system that can be utilized for trading any markets, while money management is your defensive edge (and the key to […]
- Positive Bars Percentage – Intraday Sentiment Indicator Here the Goal is to use Amibroker AFL to find the Percentage Number of bars which have closed higher then the previous bar out of total number of bars for a day in a selected time frame on […]
- Nifty Trading Strategy : 12th May, 2008 Nifty Spot price: 4982 Only negative cues prevailing for tommorow's market. Inflation and Crude Oil fears to demolish traders and Investors sentiment.So what we can expect from tommorow's […]