Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Bank Nifty Probable Head and Shoulder Pattern In a post earlier I have mentioned about a probable head and shoulder pattern developing in bank nifty. A similar pattern is forming in NIFTY chart.
- KPIT and KFA Airlines Short Term Buy Two Stocks to Watch for breakout KPIT and KFA Airlines
- USDINR trend analysis using Andrew Pitchfork USDINR trend turns up on weekly basis. USDINR close above WHEMA. Next trend line hurdle near 55.30. Close above that TL breakout possible. RSI breakout gives early indication.
- Automated Pivot Point for Nifty : Sidebar Widget Here is a simple Pivot point Sider bar widget for you blog which auto updates the pivot points(Nifty) R1,R2,Pivot,S1,S2 for next day trading on EOD basis. Just copy and paste the above […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 June 2011 trading As Per Ichimoku Trading system on 90 min charts Nifty is in sell mode Since 3rd June and Bank Nifty maintains the sell mode since June 15th. Currently Nifty and bank nifty nears the […]
- [Webinar] Introduction to Fox Trader – Revolutionary Trading Platform for Active Traders In this webinar Mr Sugreem (Reliable) will walk you through FoxTrader Trading Platform, features, Scanners, analytics, Trading Systems, Automating Trading Strategies which are essential […]