Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- NVK Setup – Intraday Trade Setup NVK Setup is a intraday trade setup which is a popular trade setup among icharts members
- Nifty Mean Reversion is must Now there is a huge gap existing between the Nifty spot price 4318 and the Nifty 5 EMA(4016) and Nifty 13 EMA(3776).EMA Principle is that mean reversion towards the EMA line […]
- Tradezilla – Online Mentorship Program for Traders Tradezilla is India's first ever exclusive and intensive ever online trading mentorship program for budding traders. Event will focus on providing quality information to Traders, […]
- USDINR Futures Positional Chart Update USDINR is in positional buy mode since 13th May 2013. Currently the support zone is coming near 54.42 reverse your position to positional shorts only if the support zone breaks on the hourly charts.
- Code Snippets – Plot Buy and Sell Arrows in Amibroker Amibroker AFL script based trading system generally consist of four trading conditions Buy(go long), Sell(Exit Long), Short(go short) and Cover(Exit Short). In todays tutorial we are going […]
- STPI gets 1 year Extension As a major relief to the infotech sector, the government has decided to extend the income tax benefit to the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) for one more year till March-end […]