Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Fibonnaci Support and Resistance Level Update for Sensex Trin Dips below 1 a bullish signal for short term also find the fibonnaci charts for Sensex. Next resistance comes near 16282.64(61.8% Retracement) and supports near 14700 […]
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 12th Mar 2018 Tops down analysis indicating Monthly timeframe is balancing, Weekly timeframe is trending down and Daily timeframe is trending up. Kind of mixed timeframes which indicates that markets […]
- Trying to find Supports/Resistance for the current Trend 5 EMA (High-Low) 1)5 EMA (High-Low)Shows resistance above 4443 and 45822)Daily Trend indication is downwards until it retains above 5 EMA(low) - 44433)Retaining above 5 […]
- Nifty 90 min Charts for 15 Feb 2011 Nifty 90 min trend turned up with cloud supports coming around 5300-5320 zone. Highest Open Interest Builtup seen in 5400PE options strike price.
- Chart Analysis from AlphaTrends Watch the latest videos on YouTube.comSource: www.marketcalls.in
- New Retail Trader and Investor Monitor Thought of creating a simple monitor to understand how many retail traders are really interested in this market? are they opening new trading/demat accounts? are they seeking tips in the […]