Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty 90 min Charts for 8 Feb 2011 Nifty 90 min charts shows that current status with nifty sell signal with cloud resistance comes around 5462-5474 zone. Go long above that.
- Nifty Futures – October 2017 Expiry Short Term Overview Nifty managed to find support around 9700 zone and indicator sentiment turned positive on last friday evening. However profile sentiment manages to be negative as long as the price stays […]
- Nifty Trading above 200 day Moving Average Finally Nifty broken all the pessimistic levels and trading above 200day Moving Average but with overbought levels. Increasing 5 day ATR suggest that market is filled with […]
- Why To Check For Personal Loan Eligibility Conditions? Rita Ghosh was short of INR 50,000/- to complete her purchases for her wedding trousseau. Yet, she had exhausted her existing financial resources and reached well over her credit limit to […]
- Metatrader to Amibroker Tick Charts using DDE universal plugin Here is a very simple solution to get Realtime Tick Charts in Amibroker using Metatrader DDE Server.
- Understanding Tick Volume and Metatrader 4 I tried different Metatrader 4 trading terminals from two different brokers and the volume data is different in both the trading terminals at the same time. Does the broker use different […]