Nifty hourly trend turns negative after breaking the hourly support zone of 5030 level. Its perfect to be in short with nifty with stop loss near 5050 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- PayPal India – Withdraw funds to your bank account absolutely FREE Indian PayPal users can now withdraw funds from their PayPal account to their bank accounts absolutely FREE!!
- Swan Mills: The Swan Spreads It’s Wings Swan Mills: The Sublime Beauty Of A Swan Spreading It's WingsBSE 503310; CMP Rs 129Closely held Mumbai based Swan Mills could become a major Real Estate play over the next few months. […]
- Announcement : Speaking at 37th ATMA Bangalore Educational Meeting This is a short post to let you know that I'll be speaking at 37th ATMA Bangalore Educational Meeting on the Dec 12th 2015. The Educational Meeting will focus on Trading Sentiment Analysis […]
- Put Writing in 5200PE April Series Today there is a huge Open Interest Builtup in 5200PE April Strike price. Which indicates that Option writers are confident about holding 5200 for time being.
- How to Install Quantopian Zipline in Windows Quantopian, is a Boston-based algorithmic trading platform and Zipline is a Pythonic algorithmic trading library(Open Source). Zipline is currently used in production as the backtesting […]
- What is Nifty? NIFTY is an Indian Index computed from performance of top stocks from different sectors listed on NSE (National stock exchange). NIFTY consists of 50 companies from 24 different sectors. […]