Chart shown is the Defty chart – Dollar Adjusted Nifty.
Aint it good holds at long term GANN Resistance.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty 50 EOD charts with SDA2 Trend Trading System More recently ICICI Bank had given a buy signal on last week. One can trade this counter with minimum stop loss of Rs 1000 on EOD basis and this stock would be the one to watch for reversal this week.
- Amibroker Technical Analysis Workshop – Bangalore We are proud to host a one day workshop in Bangalore on Technical Analysis using Amibroker Software. It is not the usual seminar to market one's own product and strategies. It is all about […]
- What if Money Didn’t Matter? How would you spend your life if money was no object? What is it you really desire? What if money didn’t matter? An important, thought-provoking series of questions from Sir Alan Watts:
- How does VPS works in Autotrading? Generally if you are planning to run your autotrading system 24x7 without human intervention its quite difficult to do it in your local machine due to lots of complexities involved. Some […]
- High Probability breakdown in USD Index Still now FII's are pumping money inside india due to the depreciation of the the USD Index. Thought not much fundamental improvement visible in both of the countries( […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 28th March 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty continues in sell mode with resistance coming around 5290 and 10334 respectively. Its good to go long only above the breakout of the resistance zone.