Chart shown is the Defty chart – Dollar Adjusted Nifty.
Aint it good holds at long term GANN Resistance.
Related Readings and Observations
- Does Shorting Favors Nifty and Bank Nifty Traders? On the Weekly charts Bank Nifty turned to long term sell mode and nifty still trading below 5EMA(High) and nifty still holds the long term buy mode. Currently the long term resistance zone […]
- Long and Short term GANN FAN Charts for Nifty Long Term GANN Fan Charts - Nifty DailyLong Term GANN FAN Charts shows support in the zone near 4650-4700 And the Shorter term Falling GANN Charts from the recent chart showsthat nifty […]
- WealthCreator : Nifty Future Weekly Research Report A sharp correction and a rally has been seen the past week in FNO September Expiry. After making the high of 8176+ for the week the market plunged back down to 7884 testing its 50 day […]
- Red Rain in the Indian Stock Markets Nifty CMP : 4347 Its hard to say for the investors that we are now in the zone of bear market. It is unable to judge how long this bear market exist and how long […]
- Interworld Digital:-The 2rs penny stock with multibagger potential Suggested to members some months ago.A long way to goScripscan-Interworld Digital LtdCode-532072 CMP-2 (FV-1)Target-4Duration-12 months. Introduction-Interworld Digital is in the […]
- Things You Need to Know About Six Sigma Events in Stock Markets Unexpected events in financial markets is referred to as ‘Six sigma’ or ‘six standard deviation’. A huge fall or a sudden rise, which is anything that is not ordinary. In historical terms, […]