Chart shown is the Defty chart – Dollar Adjusted Nifty.
Aint it good holds at long term GANN Resistance.
Related Readings and Observations
- NMA Buy/Sell Signals for Adlabs Charts shows NMA Buy/Sell Signals for Adlabs with the recent buy signal above 322 NMA Buy/Sell Signals are good if the stocks are trendier and conusing when the trend is […]
- 3 Essential Benefits of Having Multiple Trading Accounts If you are a stock market enthusiast, then you have evolved with the trends of the stock market. Having strategies to fall back on when the stock market is volatile, is one of the […]
- Nifty hourly trading for 29 July 2010 Nifty hourly mode today turn from buy to sell mode. As of now the hourly cloud resistance are built near 5420-5425 zone. Bearsish call writers had successfully dominated the 5500CE in July series
- Now Credit Default Swap – CDS in India The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) today came out with a credit default swap (CDS) guidelines that would allow corporate entities including insurers, FIIs and mutual funds (MFs) to hedge risk […]
- List of Beaten Down Stocks for Better Investment Here is the list of Beaten Down Stocks that could make 15-30% gains over a period 2-3 months. All the stocks are selected based on the crieteria that either trading just below or above […]
- Nifty Updated hourly charts Nifty hourly charts with bearish Negative momentum divergence. Lower band of Bollinger support near 3200 and daily 5 EMA support near 3297. Daily trend will turn negative if […]