Chart shown is the Defty chart – Dollar Adjusted Nifty.
Aint it good holds at long term GANN Resistance.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Future Likely to Get out of Short Term Compression? Nifty Futures is still not out of compression yet and continuing with the 10600 - 10900 range for July series. More frustration is likely among the trend followers and short-term direction […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty charts for 11th April 2011 Trading Nifty in sell mode with resistance zone coming around 5900 zone and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode on last friday on 90 min charts with resistance coming near to 11757.
- AFL to Switch between Heikin-Ashi and Normal Candle A small funtionality has been added to the NMA Swing Explorer charts to switch between Heikin-Ashi Candle and Normal Candle. Now Just right click on the charts and select Parameter […]
- Will Negative Social Mood Oust Trump? Watch the Stock Market Those who want President Trump to stay in office should hope the stock market rises, and those who want him ousted should hope it crashes.
- Infosys Looks Weaker below 2060 From the Infosys 1min GANN Charts, GANN Supports are near 2060.... Got Broken today. Now Next level of supports comes around 1960-1980 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty Futures Feb 2019 Outlook Nifty weekly Options are likely to be introduced by Feb 11th 2019 onwards. Nifty is likely to some volatility out there to attract more speculators to trade the newly introduced weekly […]