Chart shown is the Defty chart – Dollar Adjusted Nifty.
Aint it good holds at long term GANN Resistance.
Related Readings and Observations
- Does Shorting Favors Nifty and Bank Nifty Traders? On the Weekly charts Bank Nifty turned to long term sell mode and nifty still trading below 5EMA(High) and nifty still holds the long term buy mode. Currently the long term resistance zone […]
- GANN Shorter term update for Nifty as on 15 Dec 2009 GANN Supports zone near 5005. More weakness below 5005 as next support near 4780. Avoid longs if nifty dips below 5005. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 26th Mar 2018 A short and truncated week, end of fiscal year coming in and only three more days left for the expiry. Global markets closed on a negative note as trade war sentiment going on. Most of the […]
- Basics of Algo Trading – Webinar – Symphony Fintech In this Webinar you will be learning the basics of Algo Trading and how to integrate Amibroker based strategies. If you are a Amibroker user and want to learn one step further then this […]
- Breakout possible in IPCA Laboratories Stock : IPCA Laboratories CMP : 560 Reasons1) Stock Above 20 day EMA2) Stock breakout after huge consolidation and Heavy Volumes3) Leading Indicators MACD and RSI are increasing4) OBV […]
- Nifty Hourly Charts Indicating Further Downtrend CMP : 4335 Nifty Hourly Charts Indicating a strong downtrend Channel. And this time possibly Nifty may test 4156-4200 levels. Iam not too much bearish on […]