Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- An Investor’s Experience with Dead Cat Bounce Just an old Road Runner show which imitates how an investor will reactwhen buying at the top and during the dead cat bounce season. Avoidcomparing it with the […]
- Call and Put Option-Option Trading Basic Fundamental Theory It is very common that stock is transacted in blocks divisible by 100, which is called a round lot. A round lot has become a standard trading unit on the public exchanges for quite […]
- Nifty Trading Strategy in Futures and Options Nifty Spot Price : 5082Nifty and its technical indicaters are in bearish mood. So Niftywill try to crack 5000 levels. But technical Support seem to be at4990 levels or roughly spoken […]
- Nifty Hourly trade for 27 July 2010 Nifty maintains the hourly buy mode. Hourly clouds are still near the 5380-5390 band. Reverse longs only if the resistance band got broken on hourly basis otherwise shorts are not recommended.
- Petronet plans to extend Qatar LNG deal Script : Petronet LNG CMP : 77.20 Short Term Target : Rs 96-100 Time Frame : 15 trading sessions By Reuters Tuesday October 9, 05:15 PM NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Petronet LNG […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts Nifty and bank nifty is in buy mode for the past 4 trading sessions and currently the cloud supports are near 5055 and 9618 respectively reverse the trade to shorts if support breaks. […]