Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- Aro Granite India Limited : Short Term Buy Buy : Aro Granite India Limited CMP : 86.85 Time Frame : Hold Till end of Bonus Record Date and sell it a day before Record Date About the Company Aro […]
- US-listed Indian cos lose $20 bn New Delhi, November 11: Indian blue chips led by Infosys, Wipro and ICICI Bank lost close to 20 billion dollars (about Rs 80,000 crore) of market value at the US bourses in last one week […]
- SDA2 Trend Trading Ver2 – Backtesting Results for Nifty Future Iam backtesting my SDA2 Trend Trading System Ver 2 afl code against Nifty future. After backtesting with various timeframe i found that SDA2 suits 15min timeframe.
- Supertrend High-Low Breakout Strategy – Amibroker AFL code how to create a strategy where when the supertrend turns to buy mode and the reference high is marked at the time of supertrend turning to buy mode. But still the actual buy will come only […]
- Aban Analysis : Reader’s Request Stock is still in uptrend with immediate resistance near 1180-1200 zone.Immediate Breakout could target 1800 in medium term. However failure will once again could take back […]
- The Latest Rules And Regulations Of SEBI Crowdfunding SEBI( Securities and Exchange Board of India) has very recently changed its rules and regulations of crowdfunding. If you do not have any idea on the term crowdfunding, it is worth to […]