Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- Election Results are Close and VIX Falls Down NSE's volatility index, or India VIX, fell as much as 23.88 percent, its biggest single-day intraday fall since August 26, 2009 after exit poll results showed BJP and its allies headed for […]
- Dukascopy free IEOD and EOD data Ducascopy provides a free IEOD(1 min data) and EOD(Daily) data for many of the commonly used symbols like Gold,Silver,Forex World Indices like( Dow Jones, Sensex,CAC40,DAX,SSEC...etc i.e […]
- MobiKwik Offline Wallet to Pay your CCD Coffee Outlet Bills Mobikwik Mobile wallet assures a customer by letting him or her to transact by using his or cell phone. The pin and other id details remains classified with customer as he or she is not […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future April Overview – II Currently nifty maintains the positional buy mode on the hourly charts with support zone comes around 6711. Reverse your position to positional sell mode if the support breaks on the […]
- Nifty Hourly Trend Report for 12th Jan – 16th Jan http://emacharts.googlepages.com/NiftyHourlyTrend.pdf Nifty Hourly Trend Report Based on 5EMA+RSI-2Use this information for educational purpose only not for any buy/selldecisions […]
- Aftermath : Petronet Bullish Crab Pattern Hmmm,,, Not bad :)Tested 38.2%(Rs 72.28) and made a high of Rs72.70Chart shown : 15 min IEOD charts for PetronetRelated ReadingsObservation - Bullish Crab Pattern in […]