Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Post/Share your Code in Marketcalls Community? When you are participating in Marketcalls Community if you concerns in building your trading system codes sometimes you have to post lengthier codes (AFL, mql4, easylanguage codes). While […]
- SEBI Revises Minimum Contract Size in Equity Derivatives to 5 Lakhs SEBI today in its circular announced the minimum contract size for equity derivatives from Rs.200,000 to Rs 5,00,000 effective from 30th October 2015 (Post October 2015 Expiry). It is […]
- Nifty Futures to continue short term uptrend Nifty is had a crazy volatile day. Huge downswing followed by a steep recovery during mid of the day. And on the 15min timeframe quick flip trading strategy got into long mode in the last […]
- Nifty Intraday Notes Using 5 EMA + 2 Period RSI It is a multiple trading strategy in especially in nifty to trade each trend and 5 EMA,Price Closing of the candle,And 2 period RSI is used to make decisions for your […]
- Things You Need to Know About ICICIBank – Tap N Pay Very Recently biggest private industry loan provider ICICI Financial institution together with Tech Mahindra released a transaction support 'Tap-n-Pay' based on the near-field […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 14 Feb 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode on the 90 min charts with supports coming aroun 5369 and 10378 and trading very close to the cloud support zone.