Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- Modified Stochastic Momentum Oscillator – Amibroker AFL Code Here is a simple and modified version of Stochastic Momentum oscillator in color coded histogram format. If you understand Stochastic Momentum Oscillator values ranges between +100 to […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty charts for 5th July 2011 trading Nifty 90 min charts Nifty and Bank nifty is in buy mode on 90 min charts since June 24th and currently with the supports 5575 and 11142 respectively. Also Nifty turned to […]
- Crude trading near major resistance Crude : $100.78/barell We may see range bound behaviour between $100-110 as crude is highly oversold bounceback will be expected level and hard support seen at $100. Any break […]
- MCX Gold – Time to Rise – Technical Analysis Gold (20.08.2014) traded higher as per our last article & went to $1320 mark. However a sharp fall was witnessed from there specially on mcx with combination of INR.
- Things to know about ICICIBank Digital Wallet – Pockets With growing modernization the work is getting simpler and easier. Banking being one of the vital part human lives cannot be expected to stay back. Taking revolution to a whole new level […]
- Gold Recovery So Far Confusing. Now gold showing recovery from previous bottom level & also broken from a shot term descending channel as shown in picture. However this breakout is not supported well in terms of […]