Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- MCX Gold Hourly Chart – 11th July 2011 The yellow metal stays optimistic this week too in buy mode with the support around Rs. 22203 per 100 grams.
- Am I a Genius or a Fool? For most people, it is not easy taking a loss and there is a strong tendency to "book profits" whenever you get profits. Unfortunately, this approach will never help you earn big money and […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trend update using 90 min charts Now its really interesting to watch the price action in both nifty and bank nifty as both are in sell mode on ichimoku charts and hanging very very close to the cloud resistance zone 4990 […]
- Nifty Options – Open Interest lookup for Februrary series Nifty options - Februrary series started with heavy open interest builup in 5400PE(put writing) which significantly indicates that put writers are confident of holding 5400 and reversal […]
- SILVER COMEX and SILVER MCX Trading Near to SUPPORT SILVER MCX (2-April-2013) on daily charts seems to be trading near to Strong support zone 51300-51100, As SILVER today has a faced major Correction, Some Relief Rally is likely and Risk […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 11th Mar 2011 Nifty turns to sell mode on 90 min charts with trailing resistance coming near to the 5515-5525 zone. Similarly Bank Nifty too in sell mode mode with trailing support coming near to 10952 […]