Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Weekly View using 5 EMA(high-Low) Principle Applying 5 EMA(High-Low) Principle to weekly charts we could found that 5EMA(High) is near 5103 which indicates that 5103 could act as resistance levels. As the trading week […]
- Marketcalls Community – A Social Media for Investors and Traders Marketcalls Community is a financial communications platform for Indian traders and Investors. People share ideas, links, charts and other important financial data information about […]
- Daily Commodity Technical Analysis Overview – 3rd Nov 2014 Gold consolidating after sharp fall & trying to retest the broken support level turned into resistance. WE may witness more weakness as far as $1182 area remains as EOD resistance.
- How to Profit from Nifty Intraday Nifty Data for 17,June 2008 Open : 4573 High : 4664 Low : 4561 Close : 4653 Click the above chart to get enlarged 3min - EMA - […]
- One More Fake Scripts : Griffin Chemicals Griffin Chemicals on Wednesday(June 11,2008) got re-listed after six years at Rs 23 on the Bombay Stock Exchange, registering an increase of a whopping 1,472 per cent over its […]
- USDINR and GOLD Spot Price Medium Term Outlook Currently both USDINR and Gold maintains a medium term buy mode. And the support zone comes around 59.55/Dollar and 1260.6 respectively. Outlook will turn bearish if the support zone […]