Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- DLF – GANN Plotter chart Chart Shows DLF GANN Plotter Chart with GANN EOD Support zone near 312 targetting 387. High Probabilities of Stock turning upside as the weekly cloud signal turned from sell signal to buy […]
- Market Profile – Failed Auction Welcome to Market Profile Series. In the last tutorial we seen Market Profile Spike and Spike rules and this tutorial we will be discussing about What is Failed Auction and how to play it. […]
- Will Nifty hit 9000 this August 2016? Nifty Spot is currently trading around 8636 levels and so far nifty had travelled roughly 1800 points from Feb 2016 low of 6825. Intermediate Resistance is coming around 8635 and one can […]
- Nifty turns to Buy Mode on daily chart Nifty turns to buy mode on daily chart with trailing support coming near to 5388-5400 zone. It is to be noted that the last sell signal on daily chart came around 07 Jan 2011
- If You Aren’t Making Music with Commodities, Try This Song Instead If financial markets were styles of music, equities, especially the most stable Big Board stocks, are like great classical compositions: They're made up of consistent, steady tempos you […]
- 4 High Frequency Trading (HFT) Order Types You Need To Know High Frequency Trading (HFT) involves the concept of “Order Types”, which signals a trader to enter or exit a position. According to Reuters, Order types can reach an estimated 2,000 […]