Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future March Overview – I Nifty March future on the hourly charts is in positional buy mode since the interim budget 2014 event and currently the support zone comes near 6192. Reverse your position to positional […]
- Nifty Trend Update Nifty currently trading just above the Bollinger Band with oversold levels in hourly charts. Also 20 EMA and 5 EMA crossover is also occured. But Still looks the range bound […]
- Investing in Bad times – A Short Description of Contrarian Investing Global economic and geopolitical events lined up in a different way this time ever since 1982 commodity glut. The best way to approach this year is being a skeptical contrarian Investor […]
- Gold Hourly Mode turns into sell once again Chart shows the hourly MCX Gold Ichimoku Charts with the candle trading below the hourly resistance. Its time to sell gold gain with the cloud resistance of 18650
- Top 10 Things You Need to Know about India INX – International Exchange The India INX or International Exchange is a wholly owned subsidiary of BSE Ltd located in GIFT City (Gujarat). The exchange was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi on the eve […]
- Van Tharp’s – The Position Sizing™ Game 4.0 Van Tharp had designed The Position Sizing™ Game to help you learn the secrets to trading success before you play the markets. This game does not simulate picking stocks in the market. […]