Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- Silver under trouble Chart shown is ichimoku weekly chart of silver. Immediately you can recognise that silver is very closely trading below the ichimoku resistance zone. Traders can initate shorts in silver […]
- One Timeframing and Amibroker Exploration Code One Timeframing is a simple, powerful and popular concept when comes to a market profile trader. One Timeframing generally refers to a market that is trending in one direction.
- XTB – XMobile for Android and IOS Devices Demo & Installation Guide xMobile enables you to track and trade the markets from your pocket. By allowing you to access your trading account through your mobile device, you can now receive up dated market […]
- MCX Enabling LTP Based Calendar Spread Trading Facility MCX in its today's circular announced that from 1st April 2015 onwards MCX traders can trade in LTP based calendar Spread Trading. So the traders participating in the spread trade now only […]
- An Investor’s Experience with Dead Cat Bounce [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz65AOjabtM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0] Just an old Road Runner show which imitates how an investor will reactwhen […]
- Notes for Nifty Intraday Today Market opens with huge bandwidth Widening in 13,34,55 min EMA so one should wait for the convergence of EMA and to wait for the upside or downside signal. And […]