Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- RBI Reduced Remittance limit from USD 200,000 to USD 75,000 Today RBI had announced in its circular that forex Remittance limit for Residential individuals has been reduced from USD 200,000 to USD 75,000 per financial year with immediate effect.
- Key Learnings from James Dalton – Market Profile Guru – Traderscarnival 2016 Here is the storified version of James Dalton's(Market Profile Guru) talk at Traderscarnival 2016 - Bangkok. Lots of leanings, thought process as a takeaway from the master which could […]
- Bartronics Short term Buy Stock : Bartronics CMP : Rs 159.5 Target : Rs 176 Potential Upside : 10% Buy in every Down fall. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- NimbleData Pro MCX Realtime Datafeed Giveaway Do you have a blog? Then here is a chance to win MCX Realtime Datafeed for Amibroker. The rules are very simple. If you have a blog then write a post about why do you love marketcalls, […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 24 Aug 2012 trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode on the 90 min charts with supports coming around 5377 and 10425. And for Bank Nifty intermediate support coming around 10472. Exit positional longs if […]
- Trin shows positive momentum Recently Trin has declined strongly from rising upwards which shows that positive momentum is building in. Chances are more likely to make a breakout on upper […]