Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty At All time High – Will it Push Up More? Nifty once again made a fresh All time intraday high 7918.55 however still Bank Nifty struggling near the previous all time high 15742 made on 16th May during Election Results 2014.
- Ascending Triple Top Breakout in Nifty : P&F Charts Nifty Yesterday(4/Jan/2010) formed a Ascending Triple top breakout in P&F Chartsafter testing 5250 zone. Which is a potential bullish reversal. Buying in Dips […]
- Island Gap Reversal in Nifty Spot – When There is Blood on the Streets Currently Blood, Fear, Anger is there on the streets especially for the Put writers, Investors, Long Only traders. But let me tell you something, "markets are filled with emotions, fear & greed".
- What is the Trading Context? How it helps you to take better trading decisions? The trading context is nothing but collecting meaningful insights about the underlying trend, market structure, volatility, momentum, ongoing trading sentiment, overall investors, and […]
- Hodrick Prescott Filter Analysis – Python Hodrick Prescott Filter does Time series decomposition involves separating a time series into several distinct components(Cycle component and Trend Component). And this filter looks like […]
- Nifty Future Report Weekly View 26th July 2014 Price action still suggest a buy in dips market as bulls come at every support with buying. No major correction has been seen this past week. Short term traders watch 7790 and 7745 […]