Daily index charts of SPX 500 shows the strong breakdown from the GANN supports line
warning a correction towards 930-940 levels.
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Choose Portfolio Asset Classes for Better Returns? In my last Note I mention NO HFT Strategies in India can accommodate 20 Million USD Fund So Need Portfolio manager to Manage that much or above funds. So my goal in this article is to […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty October Futures Overview – III Nifty and Bank Nifty maintains the positional buy mode on the hourly charts. Currently the support zone comes near 5953 and 10097. Reverse your position to sell mode if the support zone […]
- [Tradezilla] – Daily Market Summary 28th Mar 2016 Daily Market Profile Summary explains the key reference levels, high probability zones, Indicator Sentiments and trading sentiment in the markets. Access is limited to Tradezilla members only.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 15th September Nifty and Bank Nifty trading in sell mode with very close to the cloud resistance coming near to 5057 and 9654 zone respectively.
- A History of High Frequency Trading (HFT) – Infographic In 2013, an estimated 70% of trades in US equities are from HFT services and in India HFT volumes occupies 34% of the total trades as per latest NSE Estimates. Most of the high frequency […]
- Nifty future Intraday Observation- Budget 2015 Special Nifty recovered all the correction made during the first four days of the week on friday's trading session. After opening at 8769 it was just a one way move slow and steady and picking up […]