Daily index charts of SPX 500 shows the strong breakdown from the GANN supports line
warning a correction towards 930-940 levels.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Hourly Charts for 27 Dec 2010 Nifty hourly currently in a buy mode with supports coming near to 5980. Reverse if nifty closes below 5980 on hourly basis until be with your longs.
- Mandatory Update for Nimbledatapro Realtime datafeed Users Globaldatafeed nimbledatapro Mandatory Update : A new version (1.5.3) for nimbleDataPro is released. Please note that this is a Mandatory Update. All previous versions will stop working on […]
- Message from Active Trades ActiveTrades:*Nifty is highly oversold,*Halt ur buys, and buy abv 5950.*Exit leveraged positions & Hedge with lowest nifty putSource: www.marketcalls.in
- Market Sentimental Update before FED meet begins Nifty Daily Sentimental indications are positive before the FED meet and Bank Nifty continue to be negative and at highly oversold levels. However what worrying is the weekly sentiment in […]
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect : What Differentiates Novice and Expert Traders? The confidence level exhibited by the unskilled trader who is new to the market is enormous in most of the cases and after few trades they will start behaving like an expert. Most of the […]
- Code Snippet : Visual Gap Lookup – Amibroker AFL code TCS Daily Chart Here is a simple code snippet to check for Gaps in the charts especially in the Daily and Weekly Charts. It looks for gaps which are opens out of the […]