Daily index charts of SPX 500 shows the strong breakdown from the GANN supports line
warning a correction towards 930-940 levels.
Related Readings and Observations
- Do Cycles Exist in Financial Markets? Can We Trade them Profitably? All right, its time to tackle some important questions and controversies. Do cycles exist in financial markets? Even if they exist, can we trade them profitably? Perhaps it’s often debated […]
- Nifty Open Interest Lookup : December Option series Almost Equal amount of OI Built up in 5800PE and 6000 CE & Slightly Higher OI in 6100CE than 5800PE and 6000 CE .But yesterday(thursday) 5900PE has been written hard.
- Little Market Wizards : Jay Chandran – Market Profile Trader So to help my very enthusiastic followers take a step ahead of others, I plan to interview successful traders across the globe so that we get to know the path they have traveled to reach […]
- Longer Term GANN Chart Update for Nifty Longer term GANN Charts shows that how the market had reacted near 4800 zone and raised sharply from that zone. Also have a look at the charts how gann charts are acting as a […]
- ABB Trading above 10 month High ABB is trading above 10 month fresh high with long term supports at 740-755 zone. Also there is a long term 8/34 EMA crossover this month. Stocks suits good for long […]
- Nick Rypock Trailing Reverse Trading System(NRTR) Trading System is for those investors who just only interested in making profits in trades and not interested in trading based on news, fundamentals , bias. Here is a simple trading system […]