Daily index charts of SPX 500 shows the strong breakdown from the GANN supports line
warning a correction towards 930-940 levels.
Related Readings and Observations
- Silver Sentiment Looks Golden Bullish sentiment among silver traders recently fell to 8 percent, the lowest reading since mid-2015. So, sentiment is in the right place for the next big leg in the price pattern.
- Aban Offshore Trading above resistance line This post is with respect to the last technical view on abanAban Possibly a value investing pick CMP : Rs 318.95Aban Today Sustains above 317.6Just above Weekly 5 EMA ( […]
- Buy Axis Bank Axis Bank Cluster: Emerging StarRecommendation: Buy Price target: Rs1,054Current market price: Rs815 Price target revised to Rs1,054 Result highlights Axis Bank's Q2FY2008 […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 3rd Sep 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in Sell mode since 24th Aug. Currently ichimoku cloud resistance are near 5332 and 10165 respectively. And also currently there is a sell signal on the […]
- Basics of Algo Trading – Webinar – Symphony Fintech In this Webinar you will be learning the basics of Algo Trading and how to integrate Amibroker based strategies. If you are a Amibroker user and want to learn one step further then this […]
- Natural Resources: Stock Up For 2008 At this very moment, we are witnessing a natural resource explosion of massive global dimensions ... Nearly every resource under the sun is surging in value — gold busting […]