Daily index charts of SPX 500 shows the strong breakdown from the GANN supports line
warning a correction towards 930-940 levels.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures October Expiry Futures – Short Term Overview Part 2 Nifty Futures made a descent recovery from the 9700 reference level. Nifty Futures on the Daily chart is trading below 50 day moving average 9960. However from the short term perspective […]
- Marketcalls New Year Stock Picks for 2013 Here are the list of stocks selected based on the trading strategy rules. Nearly 14 stocks has been selected from the NSE Pack using stock delivery based strategies. Checkout New Year […]
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 14th Feb 2018 Nifty Futures opened gap up on Monday Morning followed by two way auction continued throughout the day filled with intraday choppiness. Trading confidence was relatively less as the […]
- The Latest Rules And Regulations Of SEBI Crowdfunding SEBI( Securities and Exchange Board of India) has very recently changed its rules and regulations of crowdfunding. If you do not have any idea on the term crowdfunding, it is worth to […]
- Stock Market Explained in Simple Infographic A Picture is worth thousand words. Here is a crystal clear infographic explaining the Basic terms of stock Market. What stock Market is all about?
- NMA Buy/Sell Signals from Sensex NMA Strategy shows a sell signal in Sensex indicating a possible trend reversal. Buy Signal reversed after sensex closed at 15160. Now Investors have to wait for Proper Buy […]