Nifty long term GANN Support comes near 5180 zone. Failure to hold on EOD basis will bring
medium term weakness in the nifty trend.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 7th Feb 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are shown. Currently both are in buy mode with ichimoku cloud support coming around 5168 and 9802 respectively. Nifty highest open interest builtup […]
- NSE , BSE and MCX-SX to offer Interest Rate Futures NSE, BSE and MCX-SX exchanges has received approval of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), the market regulator, to introduce IRFs (Interest Rate Futures). MCX-SX is the […]
- Info edge:Get a pie of the internet revolution Info edge was suggested by me at 670rs last year.The prospects looks far more exciting and there can be tremendous upside in the counter even from present levls of 1360rs. Scripscan=Info […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 10th May 2010 Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are still in positional shorts since last Thursday and currently the cloud resistance is coming near 5104 and 9848 respectively.
- Classical Price Breakout in Megasoft There is a classical price breakout in Megasoft software where the price has been close above the resisted line near Rs33.2 for many number of times in the last one year. And also […]
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Hourly Charts March Overview – II Currently the US Index S&P500 is in Positional Sell mode since 14th of March and currently the resistance zone comes around 1884.14 strategy will turn to positional buy mode if the […]