Nifty long term GANN Support comes near 5180 zone. Failure to hold on EOD basis will bring
medium term weakness in the nifty trend.
Related Readings and Observations
- Possible reversal in TATA Steel and TATA Tea Chart symbols that strong confirmation of reversal in both Tata Tea and Tata Steel. As Twiggs Money flow turns negative and also breaks the support line shows strong selling […]
- Nifty Shorter term Ichimoku Cloud trade The below trade is based on our observation on Ichimoku with Nifty. 5030-4990 will be Intra Support Zone go and long with intraday stop loss of 4990 positional target will be 5200
- William VIX FIX Indicator for Metatrader 4 Here is a William VIX FIX indicator for Metatrader 4 software. William VIX FIX is a bottom predicting indicator and we had covered enough articles here in marketcalls. VIX FIX indicator is […]
- MCX Commodities Positional Trend Update – 6th July Three MCX commodities (Gold,Silver,Crude) is positional Trend Update for 6th July 2013. Currently MCX Gold and MCX Silver reversed to sell mode whereas MCX Crude maintains buy mode.
- Nifty Spot Weekly View as it nears weekly Support Zone Nifty is wiggling between the 5 Week EMA High and 5 Week EMA Low Channel for the past five weeks. Mostly hurting the trend followers as the market moves in a compressed band. Whenever the […]
- Gold-OIL Ratio turning up once again Gold / Oil ratio refers to how much crude oil can be bought with one ounce of Gold. With gold at $1000 per ounce and oil at $66 per barrel, the Gold/Oil ratio is at 15.15. […]