Learn the nuances of trading/investing strategies, the art of chart reading and picking up high probability trades. It is an educational workshop for active traders focused on how to pick low-risk, high potential entry points for your trade.
What you will learn?
Trading System Basics (Amibroker)
Introduction to Amibroker & Amibroker Features
- Introduction to Trading System
- How to Backtest a Trading System
- How to Validate a Trading System
Trading Commissions and Slippage Modelling
Rule-Based Trading using TradeStudio (Amibroker)
- How to use Lintra V3 for Intraday Trading in Bank Nifty and Portfolio of Stocks
- How to use v-lintra V5 for Positional Bank Nifty Trading on 5min timeframe
- How to use t-lintra V5 for Positional Bank Nifty Trading on 5min timeframe
- How to use vlintra ultimate for a Trading portfolio of 30-50 stocks intraday on a 3 min timeframe
- How to use Quick Flip Trading Strategy for Nifty Futures positional trading
- How to use Turbo RSI to identify trend reversal and Extreme Indications for Trend Reversal/Partial Profit Booking
- Automating Trading Strategies using Amibroker
- Learn when to use supertrend and when not to use supertrend
Discretionary Trading Concepts (Amibroker and Ninjatrader8)
- How to do Top Down Analysis (Amibroker)
- How to do volume profile analysis (Amibroker)
- Introduction to High volume node and low volume node (Amibroker)
- How to trade during sideways/balancing markets (Amibroker)
- Introduction to Market Profile Basics (Ninjatrader 8 )
- Introduction to concepts like Value area, Point of Control and importance of it (Ninjatrader 8 )
- G2/G3 Trade setups for High probability short covering / Long Liquidation (Ninjatrader 8 )
- How to Identify strong breakout and weak breakouts (Ninjatrader 8 )
- Failed Breakout Trading Strategies using market profile (Ninjatrader 8 )
- Momentum Trading Strategies using market profile (Ninjatrader 8 )
- How to understand the emotions behind gaps and how to trade gaps.
- When to trade – before the event/post the event.
Managing the Risk with Hedging Positions.
Where do I attend the course?
About the Mentor
Rajandran is a Full time trader and founder of Marketcalls and co-founder of Traderscafe, hugely interested in building timing models, algos , discretionary trading concepts and Trading Sentimental analysis. He now instructs users all over the world, from experienced traders, professional traders to individual traders.
Rajandran attended college in the Chennai where he earned a BE in Electronics and Communications. Rajandran has a broad understanding of trading software like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Esignal, Metastock, Motivewave, Market Analyst(Optuma), Metatrader, Tradingivew, Python and understands individual needs of traders and investors utilizing a wide range of methodologies.
Benefits of Attending the Workshop
1)Lifetime Access to Marketcalls Private & professional trading community
2)Access to Recorded Webinars on Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Options Studies, Market Profile , Harmonics & Volume Analysis
with more than 100+ hours of recorded webinars
3)Access to Tradestudio ( Marketcalls Proprietery Trading Systems/Indicators/Scanners/Algos/Trading Alerts)
Knowledge about Futures and Options Trading Concepts, Basics of Technical Analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I attend the programme?
The course suits for day timeframe traders, positional traders and a mix of traders looking for active investing/active trading strategies.
What are the Software Tools used in the Workshop
Technical Analysis Softwares like Amibroker and Ninjatrader will be used predominantly.
What is Trade Studio?
TradeStudio is a Amibroker Plugin Worth Rs.40,000/- which gives access to set of Marketcalls Proprietary Custom Indicators, Trading Strategies (Intraday & Positional) & Alerts, Scanners from Marketcalls. All the attendees will get the privilege of accessing in Trade Studio in Amibroker up to 1 year.
How do I contact the Instructor post the course?
Lifetime Slack Access will be provided to our private trading community where we will be discussing algo trading, trading strategies, trading api and best practices.