A harmonograph uses uses three pendulums, which creates some pretty complex and cool-looking patterns, even better than the clear plastic spirograph we used during our school days
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Become a Registered Investment Advisor in India The career of investment advisors comes with great demand. They are the professional that provides exclusive assistance to the clients when the main area of concern is related with the […]
- Nifty and Fibonnaci Retracement Nifty CMP : 4245.25 Chart 1 shows the fibonacci retracement between the recent high 4558 and recent low 3800 as per this retracement we almost completed the 61.8% retracement […]
- Updated Hourly Charts Nifty nearing 200 MA(4351) - Check the blue line - which currently act as a strong resistance. I we are able to cross on closing basis then chance of a new uptrend. Else to […]
- State of the Market Interesting toon which depicts the current state of the market. Love to see the bear waiting for its turn to come!
- How to do Portfolio Backtesting in Amibroker Portfolio Trading (Trading with Multiple Stocks/Instruments) is the next big step in a traders life once he understand that he want to reduce the volatility in his trading strategy. And […]
- XTB – XMobile for Android and IOS Devices Demo & Installation Guide xMobile enables you to track and trade the markets from your pocket. By allowing you to access your trading account through your mobile device, you can now receive up dated market […]