A harmonograph uses uses three pendulums, which creates some pretty complex and cool-looking patterns, even better than the clear plastic spirograph we used during our school days
Related Readings and Observations
- 7 Advantages of Investing in Commodity Market Whenever the rupee becomes less valuable, you need more money to buy commodity goods from different parts of the world. Especially during inflation, the prices of commodity goods go up as […]
- William VIX FIX Indicator for Metatrader 4 Here is a William VIX FIX indicator for Metatrader 4 software. William VIX FIX is a bottom predicting indicator and we had covered enough articles here in marketcalls. VIX FIX indicator is […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode for more than a fortnight now and is still in buy mode with the supports coming around Rs.4919 and Rs.8986 respectively.
- Metaquotes Software Corp opens its office in India MetaQuotes Software Corp. announces the expansion of its offices. TradeNTrain has become the company's agent in India. This is the eighth representative office of MetaQuotes Software Corp. […]
- USD INR Currency Options lookup Charts shows the open interest charts for USDINR. And from the charts there is a higher open interest builtup at Rs 45CE which indicates that Rs45/dollar is the strong resistance for the […]
- Investor Or A Gambler ? I read an article on this topic last winter, it definitely compelled me to look at my own investment styles and interests. At the end of it I could honestly say that I don't have a stock […]