I sincerely thanks my blog readers for trusting this blog for trading strategies
and concepts. Will try to explore more trading strategies in near future.
Author – Marketcalls
Related Readings and Observations
- Tradingview Provides NSE and BSE Cash EOD Charts Trading view in its blog announced that they started providing NSE and BSE EOD data for cash market. As of now the historical data is since 2013. Its really a great news for the Indian […]
- Nifty Futures – Quick Flip Overview – Mar Expiry Nifty Futures quick flip system ended positively with an extreme sentiment which brings the odds of possible short term correction. Nifty Futures went one way in the second half of the […]
- Crude Oil Prices: “Random”? Hardly. Last week’s shocking spike in crude oil prices is +12% and counting, the biggest one-week gain in five years. Media stories blame one culprit: the November 30 OPEC agreement to cut production.
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 7th August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract today turns to positional sell mode on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.845 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode if […]
- March Open Interest Lookup 5200PE and 5300PE puts has been written on last Friday. Higher open interest seen 5300PE option strike price. Possible chances of Nifty sustaining above 5300.
- Dow Jones and the Dirty Candle Just Check out the dirty candle formed in Dow Jones today. The total length of the candle bar is more than 1000pts followed by a recovery of nearly 600pts. Its really a scary and a amazing […]