Dow Jones finally Closed above 200 day MA after a struggle for long time.
Related Readings and Observations
- Things you need to know about Twitter IPO Twitter the social network, which is now valued at US $10 billion had filed for IPO on 12th September. The company used its own Twitter account Thursday afternoon to announce it had filed […]
- Silver Preparing For Upside Move – Technical Outlook Now silver is trading around $19.78 & as we can see on charts silver fall sharply with gold in last weeks, even little more compare to gold. Meanwhile it touched the 161.8% feb […]
- Aban Offshore possibly a value investing pick now!!! Weekly charts of Aban shows a slide from 4500 levels to 231 levels. But Last week Aban Shows a High Volume activity last week on friday. Currently Weekly RSI 2(3.85) is […]
- Sector Returns for the Year 2012 Here is the quick snapshot of the 1Year - Sector Performance. Among the sectors Banking and Reality tops the year with returns 56.72% and 53.44% respectively
- Brokers Recommendations HDIL Target Price: Rs 2,076 ICICI Securities has initiated coverage on the Mumbai-based real estate player, HDIL, with a 'strong' buy. The recommendation is based on the company's 'immense […]
- Election Results are Close and VIX Falls Down NSE's volatility index, or India VIX, fell as much as 23.88 percent, its biggest single-day intraday fall since August 26, 2009 after exit poll results showed BJP and its allies headed for […]