Dow Jones finally Closed above 200 day MA after a struggle for long time.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty September Expiry Futures is at the Resistance Zone Nifty September futures currently trading around its previous high on 18th Sep 2017 trading. Post making all time high marginally Nifty September contract started trading sideways during […]
- First Charting MT4 Platform for NSE Cash , NSE Futures, NSE Options and MCX, NCDEX Markets Marketcalls is now channel partner with Firstcharting for Reselling MT4 platform for NSE(Cash,Futures,Options), MCX and NCDEX Markets.
- How to Compute Cointegration using Amibroker and Python Cointegration is used in Statistical Arbitrage to find best Pair of Stocks (Pair Trading) to go long in one stock and short(Competitive peers) another to generate returns. Statistical […]
- Crude Oil broken Major EOD Support. Now Crude is trading around $100.50 & as we can see on charts crude finally manage to broke below the support trade line holding from start of 2014. The downside breakout came with […]
- Motilal Oswal assigns ‘buy’ to ITC for target Rs 242 Motilal Oswal has maintained a 'buy' on ITC for a target price of Rs 242, an upside of 14 per cent to the market price of Rs 213 considered by the brokerage. ITC reported sales of […]
- Indian financial market not exposed to global Crisis : RBI Amid fear of global slowdown and its impact on the world economy, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has said that Indian financial market is not vulnerable to overseas development. "The […]