Dow Jones finally Closed above 200 day MA after a struggle for long time.
Related Readings and Observations
- Bank Nifty shows sign of Reversal? Banknifty Spot on the hourly chart is in buy mode since 17th Feb 2014 and the prolong buy mode continues so far with the support zone coming close to 12477. And the momentum in Banknifty […]
- Hull ROAR – Rate of Annual Return Amibroker AFL Code Hull ROAR indicator helps in identifying the fastest raising shares and filters it out of the fastest rising shares. Hull ROAR is the brainchild of Alan Hull (author of active investing). […]
- Buying Recommendations from Marketcalls Company:Vijay Shanthi Builders Ltd.Industry:Construction & Contracting - Housing CMP:178.65 PE Ratio:26.58Recommendation :Outperformer Investment Rationale:good financial growth on in […]
- Your Broker – Online Broker Selection Tool Your Broker is a Marketcalls Initiative to Choose your Best Broker and Know your broker and his offerings better than anyone else. We started this project 2 months back and done multiple […]
- 15 Years of Indian Forex Reserves – Historical Chart International Forex reserves are used to settle balance of payments deficits between countries. International reserves are made up of foreign currency assets, gold, holdings of SDRs and […]
- Learn How to Apply Fibonacci Retracements to Your Trading Fibonacci is the mathematical basis of the Wave Principle. You will often find that Elliott waves correct in terms of Fibonacci ratios. The following article explains what you can expect […]