Dow Jones finally Closed above 200 day MA after a struggle for long time.
Related Readings and Observations
- LIES, LIES AND DAMN LIES-3 Investment avenues have very little idea about how to protect their portfolios in the event of a market- crash. Quite often they enter the market at the wrong time and exit too at the wrong time
- [TradeZilla] Nifty and Bank Nifty Market Profile Summary – 6th Apr 2016 Nifty Opened below previous day value area but within previous days range. Open type = OAIR (Open Auction in Range) and Day Type = Normal Profile
- Nifty Futures Short Term Overview – December Expiry – Part 2 Markets are naturally designed to be rough & tough. However, not designed for linear logical thinking. Todays Trading session in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures is clear example for how […]
- Why Algo Traders Stay Away From Traditional Trading Platforms? The so called Quant or Algo traders prefers to stay mostly away from Traditional trading platforms like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Metatrader, Metastock, Tradestation etc. Do you know why?
- Too much of Crowded Crude OIL Speculative Long Bets WTIC Crude currently trading around 66.13 and local MCX Crude futures trading around Rs4203/ barrel. Current leg of uptrend is almost 7 month old without any steeper corrections. Recent […]
- Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited : A Hidden Gem in PSU Area Name: Hindustan Organic Chemicals LimitedBSE:500449NSE:HOCLWebsite: www.hocl.gov.in/index.aspCurrent Mkt Price: Rs. 64.70 (as on 30/9/2007) Target : Rs. 225 (18- 24 months)Business Profile […]