Related Readings and Observations
- NSE Breadth Indicators Its interesting to look into the breadth indicators as the market reached newer highs and even tested the 6000 mark breadth indicators are throwing contradictory signals against the trend.
- Trying to find Supports/Resistance for the current Trend 5 EMA (High-Low) 1)5 EMA (High-Low)Shows resistance above 4443 and 45822)Daily Trend indication is downwards until it retains above 5 EMA(low) - 44433)Retaining above 5 […]
- Listing dates for all IPOs & relist scrip Apr 23 (1 day ago) ®@JẺẺV S. Kumars Nationwide Ltd trading in the equity shares of S. Kumars Nationwide Ltd. ( Scrip Code No. 514304) [after Scheme of […]
- Hull ROAR – Rate of Annual Return Amibroker AFL Code Hull ROAR indicator helps in identifying the fastest raising shares and filters it out of the fastest rising shares. Hull ROAR is the brainchild of Alan Hull (author of active investing). […]
- Data Visualization – Interaction between stock market price and news article of New York Times This Data Visualization project was selected as semifinalist in Adobe ADAA 2010!. This is the an interactive information design, visualizing the relationship between the stock market price […]
- Visible Elliot Wave Count from Nifty Daily charts Daily wave shows we are in the progress of making 2-4-3 downwave. Possibly this wave could end near 2362 which is 161.8% of downward retracement between the 3147-2662(i.e […]