Related Readings and Observations
- Top 10 Things Retail Traders Should Know Before doing Autotrading Autotrading in India is an evolving concept in india. Most of the Retail traders these days looks more passionated towards learning autotrading concepts. But 95% of the retail traders […]
- Buy KEI Industries; target of Rs 100: Market Calls Market Calls is bullish on KEI Industries and has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target of Rs 100. Market Calls report on KEI Industries: Investment […]
- One More Fake Scripts : Griffin Chemicals Griffin Chemicals on Wednesday(June 11,2008) got re-listed after six years at Rs 23 on the Bombay Stock Exchange, registering an increase of a whopping 1,472 per cent over its […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 20 July 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts turned to buy mode today with supports coming around 5217 and 10598 respectively. Reverse to positional shorts if the supports breaks on the downside.
- Nifty Futures Continues with Too Many Weaker References – Market Profile Nifty Futures formed a back to back secured high indicating a potential swing top formation and also on Friday's trading session broken 2 week low comfortably and closed below that […]
- Earning Profits with the Use of Non Directional Trading Strategies -1 “There are two kinds of investors, be they large or small: those who don't know where the market is headed, and those who don't know that they don't know. Then again, there is a third type […]