TRIN Strongly moves down below 1 indicates buying interest at current levels.
Possibly 4570-4580 could act as support zone in coming sessions.
Related Readings and Observations
- Three MIDCAP Stocks to Bet on New High All the three stocks (NHPC,Thermax,GMR Infra) resembles the same pattern i.e trading very close to 52 week high and possibly a good bet for very short term longs 7-15 days. One can take a […]
- Trading the Previous Day High and Previous Day Low Breakout – Do Simple Strategies Really Work? [Part1] Do simple strategies really work in Indian Markets? This curiosity arises when one of our Amibroker Mumbai Participant comes up with a simple trading strategy. Hence the tutorial series, […]
- Merge Indices & Bhavcopy text files into One text file Use the link given to access the Excel VBA that will merge different EOD Indices files to the main Bhavcopy file. This is a temporary arrangement till the GetBhavCopy gets in order.
- No Updates till 16 Jan 2010 Hi Readers,I will be out of the city till 16th Jan 2010. Till then the blog wont be updated. But I will beconstantly monitoring the virtual portfolio and will try to update […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 25 Tuesday 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in Buy mode since 7th September currently the supports on the 90 min charts are around 5594 and 10971 respectively. The Higher Open Interest among […]
- Nifty Hourly Chart Update for 20 Oct 2010 Trading Nifty Hourly sell signal continued for the third day and the trailing stop loss updated to 6134. While trading with Optimized Ichimoku Trading System the following things needs to be taken into factor