TRIN Strongly moves down below 1 indicates buying interest at current levels.
Possibly 4570-4580 could act as support zone in coming sessions.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures – Aug 2017 Short Term Trend Analysis – Part2 Nifty futures made a inside bar on the weekly timeframe despite continuing global tensions, global market corrections, FII selling in index futures and cash segments and local events like […]
- Chart of the day : Why FII’s are more bullish than DII’s and Retailers? Chart shows the cumulative data of FII's, DII's, Retailers for the past one year which shows that FII's are contstantly whereas the retailers and DII's are selling in every high which […]
- Nifty 50 EOD charts with SDA2 Trading System : Screenshots My Desktop Amibroker Screenshots for Nifty 50 EOD charts with SDA2 Trading System
- Market Profile – Excess (End of Auction) Welcome to Market Profile Series. In the last tutorial we seen Poor High and Poor Low. In this tutorial we will be seeing couple of examples on Excess. Excess generally indicates end of […]
- [Community Webinar] Market Profile and Directional Option Trading This Community Webinar (120mins) we discussed some of the basics of Option Concepts like Implied volatility and provides directional guidelines on Directional option trading, […]
- Brokers OHLC charts/data Mismatch and Stoploss / Limit Orders got executed wrongly "I placed a stop-loss/Limit order and the order got executed but the price not traded in my trading terminal / Brokers Charts/ Google Finance / Yahoo Finance Charts / Amibroker / Ninjatrader charts?