Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 1st August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract turns to positional Buy mode today on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.64 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode if […]
- Nifty maintains the hourly sell signal for 19 August 2010 Nifty maintains the hourly sell signal with resistance place at 5435 zone. And also spot nifty is holding the GANN Support zone 5410-5415 zone. As of now nifty nears the make or break kind […]
- Why does Warren Buffett trade in index Options? Warren Buffett is a U.S. investor, businessman, and philanthropist. He is far and away one of the most unbeaten investor in history, the biggest shareholder and C.E.O. of Berkshire […]
- Trading Economic Indicators : CPI Inflation Trading Inflation CPI number is very big fundamental economics indicator for trading NSE.But according to our complete analysis it shows. Trading on CPI number depends upon various factors […]
- Gold Technical Outlook for 12th Feb 2012 Now gold is trading around 30590 ($1645) & as we can see on charts, after a long time gold was able to break below $1665 area which was providing bounce from last few weeks. The breakout […]
- [Premium] Dual Momentum Auction Reversal – Market Profile Trend Reversal Trade Setups This Market Profile tutorial explains how one can spot a potential trend reversal for positional trading with greater odds. Dual momentum auction reversal is a potential reversal pattern […]