Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- High Open Interest in 5000 PE Jan 2010 Series Nifty Jan Series Started with High Open Interest built up of 38.52 Lakhs seen in 5000 PE. 26-Jan-2010 Option series OI of JAN series 5000 PE is up 45.07% prices down 21.99%. […]
- Global Imbalance – An imminent Dollar Crisis Here is an intresting Lecture by CA M.R. Venkatesh, Chennai Part of INDIA RE-DISCOVERED A Seminar on Global Economy By SWADESHI JAGARAN MANCH and VISION INDIA TRUST. I recommend my member […]
- TRIN Update for Nifty 10 day SMA of TRIN is struggling near 1. Its intresting to track trin now. As the trend is weakening. Any value above 1( 10 day SMA of TRIN) suggets bearishness in short term […]
- SPX 500 Warns Correction Daily index charts of SPX 500 shows the strong breakdown from the GANN supports line warning a correction towards 930-940 levels. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- "Dollar Hits the Major Bottom" : Robert Pretcher Robert Prechter, president of Elliott Wave International, the man who correctly predicted the 1987 crash and last year's peak in oil prices now says we're "going to be up for […]
- Technology Based Risk in Financial Market’s by Lokesh Madan. When I meet India’s & International Top Prop Desk MD or CEO.Their main concern is Not about Returns.But its Risk Which occurs due to Technology.So we short listed some important points to […]