Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- StockINDIA v1.0 first ever Android Application to provide NSE Realtime Quotes After NseStocky -a smart java mobile application by Mr.Thiyagarajan( Chennai), he further moved to developed the same kind of application for Android Phones called StockINDIA v1.0. […]
- Nifty Overall Performance report for the year 2008 Observation from the report:1)Nifty Recorded a overall drop of -53.34% for the year 20082)JAN,JUN,OCT 2008 are the worst month of 2008 in terms of negative points3)OCT is the worst month […]
- Nifty Futures 500 Tick Charts and Monthly Profile Update Nifty April futures 500 Tick Charts turns to positional buy mode on 28th March 2013. Trailing Stoploss zone come near 5700 and CMP : 5714.The monthly Market Profile on Nifty spot charts […]
- Divergence 2016 – Daily Market Commentary 22nd Jan 2016 Key contents discussed in the Divergence 2016 Daily Market Commentary – Common Traders Mindset, Global Market Sentiment, Trading Sentiment, Open Interest Lookup, Market Profile Overview, […]
- QuantConnect C# Algorithmic Trading Platform in a Browser QuantConnect provides an online algorithm development environment. Through their portal you can write C# and test algorithms over 15 years of stock data for 16,000 equities and 14 major […]
- Nifty Supertrend Composite Update Nifty on the Daily charts has been turned to sell mode on the supertrend charts this monday ( 23rd July 2012 ). And the Supertrend Composite indicator too turned negative i.e to sell mode […]