Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- Marketcalls Enters the 5th Year Its little delight to say that Marketcalls is stepping into its 5th Year. The Journey of my life with marketcalls is exaggerating and it had offered me a chance to explore the world of […]
- The Holy Grail – LIES, LIES AND DAMN LIES-4 Luck is not some thing that can be defined or depended upon. Therefore investing one’s hard-earned money in high-risk instruments without risk reducing provisions is sheer foolishness.
- Stock Charts Explained When looking at stock charts what you see may not mean much to you. On these charts there are patterns. These patterns mean a lot to the investors that analyze such data to make their […]
- Nifty Trading above 200 day Moving Average Finally Nifty broken all the pessimistic levels and trading above 200day Moving Average but with overbought levels. Increasing 5 day ATR suggest that market is filled with […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty charts for 6th April 2011 Trading Nifty is in buy mode with supports coming near to 5820-5825 zone. Bank Nifty in Buy mode with supports coming around 11650-11700 zone.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty February Future Overview – VI Nifty and Bank Nifty februrary future on the hourly charts is in positional buy mode on the interim budget 2014 event and currently the support zone comes near 6096 and 10435 respectively. […]