Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- Will the Market Ever Shows Some Volatility? Where is the Volatility? this is the question you would be asking yourself if you are a frequent short term trader in this market. Recent market movements are filled with […]
- 7 Advantages of Investing in Commodity Market Whenever the rupee becomes less valuable, you need more money to buy commodity goods from different parts of the world. Especially during inflation, the prices of commodity goods go up as […]
- Nifty Open Interest Lookup for November Option Seiries Currently 5300PE holds the higher open interest across the november options series. More weakness likely to persist in this series as 5712 and 5741 are the zones which act as a strong […]
- Nifty Hourly Fibonacci Resistance Nifty CMP : 2922 Charts Shows the Fibonnaci Resistance levels drawn between the recent high 3110 and the recent low of 2813. And Here are the Fibonacci levels. […]
- RRG Study : Relative Strength of the Sectors This relative study is done using RRG Graph from Market Analyst 7. Here RRG Graph is used to study the movements of Sectors relative to CNX Nifty Index to identify under-performing and […]
- AD-line and the mystery What the hell behind the adline which keeps on decling continiously for more than a year in this rising market? If you check the nse stock most of them are either moving sideways or […]