Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- Dow Jones Near the Long Term Resistance Point Okie here is the Question for you. The Chart shown below is the Long Term GANN FAN Chart of Dow Jones, Which indicates that the long term GANN Resistance is near 10,838 zone. Just Explore […]
- Moving Averages Help You Define Trend – Here’s How The "moving average" is a technical indicator of market strength which has stood the test of time. Over 30 years ago, Robert Prechter described this indicator in his essay, "What a Trader […]
- ForexTrend TSL indicator for Metatrader ForexTrend TSL is a Bollinger Band based trend trading indicator. The mathematical model uses bollinger band to compute the trailing stoploss level for the Buy and Sell Signals.
- Stock Market Explained in Simple Infographic A Picture is worth thousand words. Here is a crystal clear infographic explaining the Basic terms of stock Market. What stock Market is all about?
- All you need to know about the 2012 Facebook’s $100 Billion IPO – Infographic The infographic shows how the company’s projected valuation of $100 billion breaks down
- Cords Cable Industires Limited CCIL : Best Investing Scripts Buy : Cords Cable Industries Limited ( CCIL ) CMP : Rs 123 Target : Rs 150 & 200 Time Frame : 1-2 months(Rs 150) and 4 months (Rs 200) In the business of […]