Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- MCX Commodities Positional Trend Update – 6th July Three MCX commodities (Gold,Silver,Crude) is positional Trend Update for 6th July 2013. Currently MCX Gold and MCX Silver reversed to sell mode whereas MCX Crude maintains buy mode.
- Gold Trend Reversal in Progress? Short Term Trend Analysis Gold has been trading in a sideways mode since Aug 2019 and it been 4 months of sideways price action. However, Friday rally in Gold brings a potential trend reversal with short term […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 11 Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode on the 90 min charts since 4th jan 2012. currently supports for both nifty and bank nifty comes near to 4746 and 8443 respectively.
- Rotation Factor – Amibroker AFL Code Rotation Factor is a sentimental indicator used in Market Profile to Indicate who is control (Buyers/Sellers) in the market for the day. If the rotational factor prints positive values […]
- Nifty Trading below Daily Cloud Supports Nifty finally got down below the daily cloud supports. Trend got weak for medium term. Warning for those who holding stocks on deliveries for shorter term
- MCX Charts : Sell Signal in Aluminium Futures Aluminium futures charts shows sell signal as on last friday(29th Oct 2010). Strategy applied is 13-13 Wilders Channel Offset Trading system. Resistance from the daily charts comes near 104.33