Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- Basics of Algo Trading – Webinar – Symphony Fintech In this Webinar you will be learning the basics of Algo Trading and how to integrate Amibroker based strategies. If you are a Amibroker user and want to learn one step further then this […]
- Change in the path of TRIN For the past 7 sessions 10 day SMA of TRIN is in rising mode... which is a bearish scenario for short term if 10 day SMA of trin crosses above 1. But today there is a sharp […]
- Nifty Futures Realtime Charts with XTB Trader – Metatrader Platform There are variety of useful and Intelligent products available in the market at free of cost. One such product is XTB-Traders’s MT4 metatrader 4 platform for Nifty Futures Realtime charts. […]
- It’s Time to Put the Savings Accumulated into Use Savings accounts and term deposits are one of the best known ways to save money and earn more out of it. They are considered to be one of the safest places to store money and earn […]
- Its time for Shorts Its time for Shorts. Sensex Nears GANN Resistance 16450(Approx) Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Elliot Wave Forecast : Nifty at 6000 Here is a bold statement from Mark Galasiewski from Elliot wave international forecasting a top near 6000 before a retracment occurs