Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- Chennai Amibroker Workshop – Photo Gallery First of all I personally thank Mr Ravi Shengodan, Authorized Zerodha's Partner - Tamilnadu for Organizing this Workshop. A lot of Interactiveness and lot of complex Strategies and […]
- High Volume Scanner AFL code Scanning for High Volume Stocks is interest of everyone. But scanning stocks manually from the 1600 stocks is literally time consuming and it is one of the primary requirements of […]
- Shorter Term Nifty GANN Update Chart shows 1 minute chart of nifty since the recovery from the Nov 3,2009 lows. Drawing the GANN FANN lineswe could find that 5050 could act as a shorter term trend support. […]
- What is CDSL KYC and How to Check KYC Status? CDSL Ventures Limited (CVL) has been formed by the Mutual Fund industry to create the necessary infrastructure to handle the KYC on behalf of the Mutual Fund Industry. CVL is handling the […]
- Nifty Futures May Series Short Term Trend Overview Nifty Futures on 30th Apr 2018 ended with a strong closing at the day high. Current swing rallied from 9960 - 10788 i.e almost 818 points in the favor of bulls without any major price […]
- Simple Elliot Rules to Follow to find Nifty resistance As per http://blog.afraidtotrade.com/the-three-hard-rules-of-elliott-wave-theory/Elliot Simple Rules to Follow :1. Wave #2 Cannot Retrace 100% of Wave #12. Wave #3 Cannot […]