After a historical bullish sentiment 10 day SMA of trin is above 1
And now TRIN Enters bearish zone.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty January Futures Overview – VII Nifty and Bank Nifty January futures on the hourly charts turned to positional buy mode on the last half of the wednesday session and currently with support coming around 6276 and 11022 […]
- How to Trade Nifty for November Expiry? Nifty is trading around All time high. October Futures is more of one-sided movement with an approximate swing of 500+ points swing. The trading sentiment is holding positive across the […]
- Will $1200 will be the support for Gold? Due to the holiday season in US and Europe the volatility in stock, commodities and forex had came down drastically and it is expected to continue till the New Year Eve.This year is the […]
- One Timeframing and Amibroker Exploration Code One Timeframing is a simple, powerful and popular concept when comes to a market profile trader. One Timeframing generally refers to a market that is trending in one direction.
- Nifty 15day Hourly Charts and Supports Yesterday we closed above 20 day EMA(3106) which is a +ve signal for the current trend. Once again giving confirmed signal that trend could last upto 3500-3600 So […]
- ABB Trading above 10 month High ABB is trading above 10 month fresh high with long term supports at 740-755 zone. Also there is a long term 8/34 EMA crossover this month. Stocks suits good for long […]