QuoteTracker is a Windows program that integrates with various datafeeds, brokers and financial sites to provide you with streaming real-time quotes, Live intraday charts with Technical Indicators.QuoteTracker can be used to track most types of securities – Stocks, Options, Indices, Futures, FOREX/Currencies, Bonds, etc
Steps to get Free Real Time Intraday quotes using Quote Tracker:
1. Download Quotetracker by providing your valid email id from quote tracker website. The latest version is QUOTETRACKER 3.9.8
2. Install the file in your computer.
3. After installation is complete, start Quote tracker
4. Now go to “Options” on the top menu and choose “web update”, just in case. All the quote sources (paid and free) will be listed and “selected”.
5. To start with “Deselect all” and go through carefully to find “NSE India Real-Time (Free)” “NSE login script” Index feeds etc. and other program updates, if any. (Program updates are, any way, notified, sooner or later, if you are online and if available). Complete the task.
6. Select again “Options” at the top and go to “Data Sources/ Quote Sources”.
i)In the menu banner, in the first option “Quotes”, in the “Site [–Please select a quote source–]” field below there is a pull down arrow for the sources menu on the right.
ii)Choose “NSE India Real-Time (Free)”.
iii)Check the “Active” field to default for Timings and Days.
iv)Other options- Check “Always use System Time for Quotes” and
“Use Prev. Close to calculate Change”.
v)In the second option “Level II” is not useable.
vi)In the third option “Indices”, in “Index Quote Source site: [–Please select the Index Quote Source–]“, select “NSE India (Free)”. On the right white panel check “BANK NIFTY (CNXBANK)” and/or “CNX 100 (CNX 100)” and/or “CNX IT (CNXIT)” and/or “CNX MIDCAP (CNXMIDCAP)” and/or “CNX NIFTY JUNIOR (JRNIFTY)” and/or “NIFTY MIDCAP 50 (NIFTYMIDCAP50)” and/or “S&P CNX 500 (CNX500)” and/or “S&P CNX DEFTY (DEFTY)” and/or “S&P CNX NIFTY (NIFTY)”.
vii)Check “Display” radio button to “Extended” or “brief”.
viii)Check the Time Zone (Which is automatically detected during installation) “TZ: India”.
ix)“Active: check “default” (09:00AM to 03:40PM), Mon-Fri. You can “Set the Display Order” on the banner.
x)Fourth option “News” and fifth option “Backfill” are not usable.
xi)Sixth option “Hist. Backfill” set the site to “NSE India (Free)”.
xii)Seventh, “Trading” option may not be useful (I do not know).
xiii)Eighth is a matter of your access to internet, if it is through a proxy. In that case check “Use Proxy settings already entered in Microsoft Internet Explorer”.
7. In the last “Preferences” banner, you can shift “NSE India Real-Time (Free) and “WalletWatch India Real-Time (Free)” to be excluded in the drop down menu in the main screen, for future choices. More may get added during updates. That is done during version checks during updates.