Nifty hourly charts shown Supports at 2580-2600(Lower Trendline)
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min spot charts for 1st Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode since monday morning. Today though nifty tested the intermediate support levels but it maintains above EOD basis. Currently intermediate support levels […]
- Marketcalls Bangalore Workshop – Photo Gallery Nearly 24 members attended the Amibroker Technical Analysis Workshop in Bangalore. It is a very active session as the members are very active in learning things. Most of the people are […]
- Nifty Weekly Chart Nifty CMP : 3234.9 As per the trend channel shown in the weekly chart. Nifty is a Buy Only above 3250. From the figure it is witnessed that nifty has broken its blue […]
- An Investor’s Experience with Dead Cat Bounce [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz65AOjabtM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0] Just an old Road Runner show which imitates how an investor will reactwhen […]
- iTrend Scalping Indicator for Amibroker Here is the first simple scalping indicator from marketcalls called iTrend inspired from WA scalping indicator for Metatrader. iTrend Scalping indicator takes inputs two timeframes and […]
- Will Negative Social Mood Oust Trump? Watch the Stock Market Those who want President Trump to stay in office should hope the stock market rises, and those who want him ousted should hope it crashes.