Nifty hourly charts shown Supports at 2580-2600(Lower Trendline)
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future March Overview – VI Nifty options shows moderate amount of open interest built-up across the strike prices. 6200PE, 6400PE, 6500PE holds the higher open interest for this series however the amount of open […]
- BASF:Expanding Successful Partnerships in Crop Protection Competent system partner for fruit and vegetable value chainsIncreased consumer demands require innovative solutionsBASF at the Fruit Logistica from Febuary, 7th to 9th 2008 in Berlin In […]
- Nifty Futures October Expiry Futures – Short Term Overview – Part 4 Nifty Futures is trading in the new territory and also hits all time high on friday trading session. This time weekly sentiment turned positive and interestingly market internals are […]
- Aftermath : Why our Double Money Nifty Call Goes Wrong? Eventhough 12th,May Wtinessed Strong Positive recovery to 5013 in Nifty. I failed to notice the formation of Bearish Weak Continuation Thrusing Candlestick Pattern. Nifty CMP : […]
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 28 July 2011 MCX Gold The yellow metal is in sell mode with the resistance around Rs 23176 as per the Ichimoku Trading system.
- Tradezilla – Daily Market Commentary [ Part 3 ] Access to Recorded Tradezilla Complementary Daily Market Commentary. Discussion involved Global Sentiment, Open Interest Analysis, Trading Sentiment Analysis, Trading Emotions & Market […]