Avoid Fresh Short and try intraday longs in dips.
Resistance : 2850
Trend : Negative
RSI : 2.95 (Oversold)
Trin : 1.771 ( Bearish and oversold)
Related Readings and Observations
- What is Stop Hunting? Stop Hunting is generally adopted by stronger players ( in matured stock/commodity markets it could be even driven by algorithms ) either to remove the weaker players from the market, to […]
- Successful Traders “Learn to Do Something That Almost No One Else Can Do” Successful Traders "Learn to Do Something That Almost No One Else Can Do" Why successful financial speculators are so rare By Elliott Wave International Most market speculators dream […]
- Nifty Future Weekly Overview – Wealthcreator Nifty future closed the week at 8381.65. There were only three trading sessions for the week. The week witnessed again buy on the dips as expected since we are in short term uptrend. […]
- Gold face major hurdles ahead – Technical Outlook Now gold is trading around $1326 & as we can see on charts, gold is reaching to the topline of current descending channel. This area also in combination of 50% feb correction level & a […]
- Reliance Telecom Infrastructure IPO Anil Ambani's appetite for raising funds from the primary market seems to be insatiable. Barely a fortnight after his Reliance Power completed the country's biggest public issue, another […]
- MCX Gold – Time to Rise – Technical Analysis Gold (20.08.2014) traded higher as per our last article & went to $1320 mark. However a sharp fall was witnessed from there specially on mcx with combination of INR.