Avoid Fresh Short and try intraday longs in dips.
Resistance : 2850
Trend : Negative
RSI : 2.95 (Oversold)
Trin : 1.771 ( Bearish and oversold)
Related Readings and Observations
- Technical Indicators in Excel Spreadsheet- Free Addons Looking for some free tools to help you in analyzing financial data,here is a addon which you can use it in excel spreadsheet to compute Basic technical indicators and it is available at free of cost.
- Indian Sector – Most Sectors Likely to Underperform Nifty after Karnataka Election Results Karnataka Elections results are due for this week (on 15th May 2018). Interestingly month to date performance from the major indices shows that Nifty, Bank Nifty,Nifty Financial Services, […]
- What is Nifty? NIFTY is an Indian Index computed from performance of top stocks from different sectors listed on NSE (National stock exchange). NIFTY consists of 50 companies from 24 different sectors. […]
- Things to Know About IRCTC RuPAY Debit Card IRCTC RuPay debit card is an addition to the cashless payment system. It is launched by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is the first payment gateway system in India. The […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 April 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty charts maintains the buy mode on the 90 min timeframe. Cloud supports 5266 and 10450 respectively.
- 2G Specturm Scam and 2G Verdict Infographic Recently Supreme court of India has cancelled 122 Telecom licences issued in 2008 by former minister A Raja. Checkout the infographic explaining the 2G Spectrum Scam and What the 2G […]