Avoid Fresh Short and try intraday longs in dips.
Resistance : 2850
Trend : Negative
RSI : 2.95 (Oversold)
Trin : 1.771 ( Bearish and oversold)
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold reaches $1330. What’s Next? Now as we can see on charts , after achieving the level , gold is facing a parallel resistance around 61.8% February correction level. However the 61.8% Feb 2013 correction level has been […]
- Bloomberg UTV : Forex Trading is Illegal in India : Critical Analysis The 20 minutes coverage on Bloomberg UTV study clearly mentions that Indian Individuals trading in Forex Markets are purely illegal.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 20 July 2011 Trading Today Nifty has turned to buy mode as per Ichimoku cloud strategy on 90 minutes chart with the base support coming around 5579. Also, 5500PE holds the highest open interest among the July […]
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 27th Mar 2018 Mondays Auction flipped the trading sentiment back into the positive mode. Trading sentiment to turned on the positive side. Though the opening confidence was lackluster went sideways and […]
- Few thought about this mad rally Dollar is likely to bottom out in 1-2 weeks. Possibly nifty likley to downslide when the dollar index bottoms out. Till then FII's will remain as net buyers. Dont trust this wave for […]
- Until now no Bullish Cues from Trin Until now 10 day SMA trin shows bearishness(raising trin) and today shows a sharp movetowards 2.0 i.e still at oversold levels(Delivery based selling zone)Note : Only […]