The Picture shows the important levels in nifty where a possible bounce
back could occur. As per this chart Bouce Back may come near 2869
or near 2660
Related Readings and Observations
- Recent Ichimoku Signals in Nifty 50 Stocks Here is a sample exploration done for Nifty 50 stocks using Ichimoku indicator. The exploration is done for the recent two trading days looking for a recent buy/sell signal in nifty 50 […]
- Webinar : Comparison on Performance of Supertrend After lot many people requested us to compare the performance of various supertrend systems we are geared to sit with the people to test the performance of supertrend rigorously for index […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 28 Feb 2011 Nifty and Bank Nifty in sell mode with ichimoku trailing cloud stop loss near 5440(approx) and 10610(approx) respectively. Longs are recommended only above the cloud resistance.
- Bank Nifty Weekly Observation 20 Apr 2015 Bank nifty future faced major resistance around area of 18900-19000 (marked in blue) , It tried to break out of the range once on Wednesday trading session but again retraced back facing […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future March Overview – V Last friday Nifty and Bank Nifty march futures turned to positional sell mode on the hourly charts currently the resistance zone comes arround 6559 and 12269 respectively. Reverse your […]
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 19 July 2011 MCX Gold still remains bullish and there literally seems no reason to go bearish. The yellow metal is in buy mode with the support coming around Rs.23085 per 10 grams.