The Picture shows the important levels in nifty where a possible bounce
back could occur. As per this chart Bouce Back may come near 2869
or near 2660
Related Readings and Observations
- Video Tutorial : How to Get Historical PE Ratio for Nifty? Here is a simple video tutorial on how to retrieve Historical PE Ratio for Nifty using NSE EOD Charting Feature. Currently we support PE Ratio, PB Ratio, Dividend Yield for Nifty.
- Ranbaxy Retracement Chart for 430 Call Option Derivative : RANBAXY 430 Call OptionCMP : Rs 8.50Recommened at : Rs 6.85Book Your Profits Near 50% and 61.8% Retracement Levels which comes atRs 11.17 and 13.59 […]
- A Method Traders Can Use to Confirm an Elliott Wave Count When you are watching a pattern develop on a chart, how can you be sure that your Elliott wave count is correct? Elliott Wave International's Senior Analyst Jeffrey Kennedy spent years […]
- Supertrend Indicator for Metastock Supertrend indicator had been a recent popular indicator among day traders and now download supertrend indicator for metastock. The indicator has been tested working under metastock 12 pro version.
- Crude Oil broken Major EOD Support. Now Crude is trading around $100.50 & as we can see on charts crude finally manage to broke below the support trade line holding from start of 2014. The downside breakout came with […]
- World Best Mathematics Ever [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1tOYwxOmd4&hl=hi_IN&fs=1&]Enjoy the video!Source: www.marketcalls.in