Just a simple chart once again to have an eye. Chart shows simple 5/13 EMA for nifty weekly charts.Charts offering a target of 4025 if Dips below 4340. Until nifty trades below 4340 bearishness to remain.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 19th Feb 2018 Just 4 more trading days left for the February expiry series to come to an end. So far this expiry is brutal to the small cap and midcap investors. Lots of dumb longs got flushed out of […]
- Tata Steel Long Term GANN Chart In the last post Bearish wolfe in Tatasteel !!!! by our guest author Mr. Jayachandran one of the regular reader of marketcalls had shared his view on tata steel. After that Iam just […]
- Larsend and Tourbo and J.P Associates above Weekly Cloud supports More recenly L&T and J.P Associates trading above the weekly cloud supports. These stocks need to be monitored in coming days as there is potential trade setup with minimal trade risk.
- Nifty Futures Extreme Negative Sentiment – Short Term View Nifty futures trading negative for the 9th consecutive day and one timeframe as well. And Quickflip continues it short signal for a 6th consecutive trading session on a 5min timeframe […]
- RBI governor’s Masterly Response to a Inspirable Bullet from 8th standard student An 8th standard student named Rajas,cornered RBI governor Raghuram Rajan with an awesome question in a formal discussion with a group of students in Mumbai. Watch the RBI governor’s […]
- Gold-OIL Ratio turning up once again Gold / Oil ratio refers to how much crude oil can be bought with one ounce of Gold. With gold at $1000 per ounce and oil at $66 per barrel, the Gold/Oil ratio is at 15.15. […]