Possibly a shorter term temporary bounce back from lows towards the resistance cloud zone. Almost most of the basic indicators on hourly timeframe are oversold now.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Trading Outlook for April 2018 New Financial Year about to start and it is always refreshing to kick start with a unbiased outlook especially when a new derivative series starts. Structurally so far correction in Nifty […]
- How to Trade Nifty for November Expiry? Nifty is trading around All time high. October Futures is more of one-sided movement with an approximate swing of 500+ points swing. The trading sentiment is holding positive across the […]
- Nifty Futures Top Down Approach – FEB 2017 Overview On the daily timeframe consolidation is seen for the last 7 trading sessions. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are showing an intraday selloff in the first half of the session […]
- Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures October 2016 Outlook The RBI cut benchmark rates by 25 basis points (bps) on 4 October, bringing down the repo rate from 6.5% to 6.25% since then there is a significant underperformance in banknifty futures as […]
- Are We in a Emotional Buyers Market? If you frequently track gap in Nifty (Spot) you would understand that there are so far 10 unfaded gaps since the start of March 2016. Current leg of rally is almost 8 months old and during […]
- Will Nifty hit 9000 this August 2016? Nifty Spot is currently trading around 8636 levels and so far nifty had travelled roughly 1800 points from Feb 2016 low of 6825. Intermediate Resistance is coming around 8635 and one can […]