Nifty hourly currently in a buy mode with supports coming near to 5980. Reverse if nifty closes below 5980 on hourly basis until be with your longs.
Related Readings and Observations
- Hourly Strategy Outlook on Election Results Almost Equal amount Open Interest Built up seen in 7200CE, 7400CE and 8000CE Nifty Option Contracts. So far the call side has the higher amount of open interest than the put side. However […]
- Nifty Technical Analysis Dec 1st 2011 Nifty opened negative in the morning and continued to play in the range of 4750 to 4850 since 3 sessions. Good for option-writers who started to eat premium as they are high in the […]
- Hourly Nifty and Advance-Decline Chart Though there is a final hour surge in nifty after expiry, ButStill the hourly strategy of both the NMA and Ichimoku remains with the sell signal with resistance coming near the 6030-6040(Approx) zone.
- How to Trade in a High Volatile Markets using Market Profile In recent turbulent times in the markets, it is very difficult for many traders to manage their positions. Here are some of the guidelines on how to manage your positions in a High […]
- Warning: Strong Volatility Ahead Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announces corporation tax rate cuts and slashed to 22% (effective rate 25.17% including cess and surcharge) and that's the Internation news, […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trading at the Upper Extreme Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading in a sideways compression mode for quite some time in Jan 2019 series. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading very close to […]