Nifty hourly currently in a buy mode with supports coming near to 5980. Reverse if nifty closes below 5980 on hourly basis until be with your longs.
Related Readings and Observations
- Hourly Strategy Outlook on Election Results Almost Equal amount Open Interest Built up seen in 7200CE, 7400CE and 8000CE Nifty Option Contracts. So far the call side has the higher amount of open interest than the put side. However […]
- Nifty Technical Analysis Dec 1st 2011 Nifty opened negative in the morning and continued to play in the range of 4750 to 4850 since 3 sessions. Good for option-writers who started to eat premium as they are high in the […]
- Hourly Nifty and Advance-Decline Chart Though there is a final hour surge in nifty after expiry, ButStill the hourly strategy of both the NMA and Ichimoku remains with the sell signal with resistance coming near the 6030-6040(Approx) zone.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trading at the Upper Extreme Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading in a sideways compression mode for quite some time in Jan 2019 series. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading very close to […]
- Nifty September Expiry Begins with Volatility Nifty Futures September expiry kick-started with high volatility. Short term quick flip signals turned positive with immediate supports coming around 11655 levels. Price holding above […]
- Nifty Trading Outlook for April 2018 New Financial Year about to start and it is always refreshing to kick start with a unbiased outlook especially when a new derivative series starts. Structurally so far correction in Nifty […]