Nifty Hourly charts shows resistance at 2940-2960
Related Readings and Observations
- What is Nifty? NIFTY is an Indian Index computed from performance of top stocks from different sectors listed on NSE (National stock exchange). NIFTY consists of 50 companies from 24 different sectors. […]
- Confidence Petroleum India Ltd : Multibagger Recommendation Scripscan:Confidence Petroleum India LtdCmp: Rs14.35Code: 526829 Story:-Presently its quoting at 14 odd rs.Confidence has rejuveneated itself and the company presently is all set to become […]
- Nifty Hourly Elliot Wave Interpretation Still now the whole correction from 4700 to 3924 levels can be viewed as a ABC correcive waves with 5-3-5 sub wave pattern Length of A Wave is 4700-4158 = 542. Length of C […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures Overview – IV On the Nifty spot weekly intratrend charts nifty turned to fresh long term buy mode after three consecutive failures in weekly charts which is a high probability setup for mother of all bull rallies.
- Symphony Fintech announces connectivity with 39 International Exchanges Symphony Fintech Solutions Pvt Ltd, a provider of Automated Trading Systems, today announced connectivity with 39 International Exchanges across the Americas, EMEA & APAC, including CME, […]
- Bullish Gold towards fresh breakout Weekly gold charts shows Gold Trading above 13,34,55 Weekly EMA which shows the strength of the trend.And likely to make newer high as plunging dollar boosting the Gold […]