Nifty Hourly charts shows resistance at 2940-2960
Related Readings and Observations
- Webinar on How Not to Trade Learn the widely practiced trading methodology among traders and practical difficulties in trading it & how to stay away from them. Learn to differentiate yourself from rest of the trading crowd.
- Aban Analysis : Reader’s Request Stock is still in uptrend with immediate resistance near 1180-1200 zone.Immediate Breakout could target 1800 in medium term. However failure will once again could take back […]
- Gold in Sell Mode on the EOD chart This is the continuation of the post -Gold in Breakout or Breakdown Zone?. Gold is in sell mode on the the EOD chart as it broken the support zone 1704$/Ounce. The resistance at 1740$/Ounce.
- 5 Essential Factors to trade Nifty futures after a volatile Ride February month has been a volatile roller coaster ride in Nifty futures so far with Nifty Futures swinging back and forth 500 points (total of 1000 points swing) with increasing intraday […]
- Bank Nifty Futures Positive Uptrend to Continue in Short Term Bank Nifty Futures sellers are in control however momentum sellers are clearly missing from the market. Hourly support comes around 26206 levels. Throughout the June month bank nifty […]
- ReLook at Nifty Weekly Charts Applying 5EMA(High-Low) rule to nifty weekly charts, as of now nifty is currently trading below 5 EMA(Low)-4850 weekly chartsLast week Nifty closed below 5EMA(High) and also […]