Nifty Hourly charts shows resistance at 2940-2960
Related Readings and Observations
- 5700 remains the key level to watch in Nifty Nifty is turning downwards after reaching near to the peak of 6000 zone followed by call writing in 6000CE since last friday with higher open interest builtup. Similarly 5700PE also seen a […]
- RBI to issue Rs 500 note with Rupee symbol The Reserve Bank will shortly issue Rs 500 notes which will have the rupee symbol. The Rs 500 notes will be of the Mahatma Gandhi-2005 Series bearing the signature of Reserve Bank of India […]
- Nifty and Trin Update 10 day SMA of TRIN moves above 1(Bearishness). Negative trend will be intiated once again. This time 2400 should be tested atleast. Stop loss comes near 2850Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty 90min charts for 4th Feb 2011 Nifty turns to buy after the sell signal since 27 Jan 2011. Also we got early cues from Open Interest builtup in 5400 PE Nifty option Feb series. Current buy signal holds the trailing support of 5450.
- How Not To End Your Trading Career Untimely. Nineteen-year-old Monty spent the afternoon day-trading penny stocks because his prefrontal cortex isn't yet fully developed and he couldn't recognize risk-reward trade-offs if they hit […]
- Nifty Weekly Levels to Watch Just a simple chart once again to have an eye. Chart shows simple 5/13 EMA for nifty weekly charts.Charts offering a target of 4025 if Dips below 4340. Until nifty trades […]