Nifty : 2656
Nifty today closed just below 200min MA as shown in intraday(03,Dec,2008) nifty chart. Which indicates bearishness for tommorow.
Let see How Nifty opens tommorow
Related Readings and Observations
- Visualizing 20 Day EMA Are you trading/taking Buy or Sell decisions based on 20 day EMA. The below picture will tell you how 20 EMA is inefficient in picking up the trends.
- Hourly Nifty Futures Update 5-13 EMA Channel trading system Just a quick update for Nifty hourly futures from the GCI Trading software(Metatrader platform) using 5 EMA Channel offset trading system. Currently the hourly resistance is near the upper […]
- 70/1030 EMA AFL code for Amibroker Here is a simple logic how to plot 70min/ 1030min EMA in your amiboker software. 70/1030 EMA crossover is a popular strategy witht the yahoo 5min charts. And if your tried with amibroker […]
- Trendlines and Moving Averages : Basics Here is a basic video about trendlines and moving averages explained in a common layman language. Still if you are not aware about the power of the moving averages and still struggling […]
- Nifty 5EMA(High-Low)+13 EMA Strategy Nifty is trading in a rangebound zone between 5EMA(High)-5EMA(Low) zone for the past 4 days. 13 EMA is added along the 5 EMA(High-Low) strategy. After applying we could find that […]
- Nifty Positional Shorts based on 70/1030 EMA Strategy Here is the simple,popular and classical positional EMA strategy that works good in a very good volatile market. In this strategy we use 70/1030 EMA crossover to take buy or sell decisions.