Nifty Future 5 min charts for the past 5 days shows a huge positive divergence Before a breakout
above 200min MA(3360) in 5 min charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- 3 Essential Benefits of Having Multiple Trading Accounts If you are a stock market enthusiast, then you have evolved with the trends of the stock market. Having strategies to fall back on when the stock market is volatile, is one of the […]
- Nifty Energy Sector Outlook Mar 2017 Energy sector is showing signs of trend exhaustion and high probabilities are there that trend reversal could be in progress. Nifty Energy delivered a YTD performance of 34.26% and 1 Year […]
- XTB – XMobile for Android and IOS Devices Demo & Installation Guide xMobile enables you to track and trade the markets from your pocket. By allowing you to access your trading account through your mobile device, you can now receive up dated market […]
- Backup you Amibroker EOD Database in CSV Format Here is a simple tutorial which explains how to Backup and Export your Amibroker Database into CSV format.
- Nifty Hourly Analysis with OHLC and Ichimoku Charts November 15th 2011 Nifty took trendline support at 5140 in the hourly charts. One can try small longs at this point with 20 point filter. If this is also broken then 5080 is inevitable support for Nifty. It […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Ichimoku charts for 4th July 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty both are in buy mode since June 24,2011 and currently the ichimoku cloud supports are at 5538 for nifty and 11004 for bank nifty. Higher Open interest built up seen in […]