Nifty Future 5 min charts for the past 5 days shows a huge positive divergence Before a breakout
above 200min MA(3360) in 5 min charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 31st May 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty gone to positional sell mode on the 90 min ichimoku charts at the early start of the trading. Currently the cloud resistance comes near 4968 and 9664 respectively.
- Understanding the Basic Difference Between Range Bars and Renko Bars This tutorial explores the basic difference between range bars and renko bars. Both Range bars and Renko bars are timeless charts . Both range bars and renko bars use only price into […]
- The Volatile Crude and the Rude Global Markets On monday international crude breaks more than 5% and settled around $50 level which is the lowest settlement since April 2009. Crude tumbled heavily after data showed Russian oil output […]
- Sector Returns for the Year 2012 Here is the quick snapshot of the 1Year - Sector Performance. Among the sectors Banking and Reality tops the year with returns 56.72% and 53.44% respectively
- Crude Uptrend or Downtrend? Crude Trading near $43/Barrel achieves deadly low of $35.13/Barrel on October 23rd. Since then it is stuggling to move above $50 mark. Looking into tthe weekly charts with […]
- Markets on Mobile : Track the Stock Markets even on the Road Markets on Mobile is a free J2ME mobile application to stick to stock markets, And Iam the die hard user of this software in my mobile( Sony Ericsson - K550i) for the […]