Nifty Future 5 min charts for the past 5 days shows a huge positive divergence Before a breakout
above 200min MA(3360) in 5 min charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Hourly Charts February Overview – II Currently Both the US Indices S&P500 and Dow Jones are in positional Buy mode since 7th Jan 2014. Currently the support zone coming around 1801 and 15784 respectively. Position will be […]
- Dow Nears 50% Retracement Dow Jones nears @50% Fiboncacci Retracement with negative MACD divergence in Daily Charts.Source: www.marketcalls.in
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Hourly Charts February Overview – I Currently Both the US Indices S&P500 and Dow Jones are in positional sell mode for a long time since 2nd Jan 2014. Currently the resistance zone coming around 1820 and 16121 respectively. […]
- World Exchanges: Their Connectivity Latency with Indian Exchanges. Latency arbitrage is the practice of buying or selling an trading instrument slightly ahead of other market participants, by taking advantage of small delays in price dissemination. So […]
- Century Textiles – Trade with Trendlines and Channels Channels are very powerful trading tools check out old post for CANBK & FINANTECH. I always try to find out if there any price channel in formation. One such highly rewarding trade is […]
- Nifty Options – August Open Interest Update Nifty Options open interest shows 5500CE and 5300PE has the higher open interest across the strike price. Higher open interest indicates 5500CE and 5300PE written on both the sides.