Year 2015 is the era of Brokers focusing more on Technology especially on the Client Front end UI design and therby providing more power to the retail traders. Many popular brokers and vendors launched their brand new web based platform and made traders to access their terminal and trade from anywhere/anydevice in the world. Metatrader one of the popular vendor among International Forex/CFD traders also launched their Web Based Platform beta version a month ago.
– The user interface is really good, light weight and the data streaming is really fast and as good as their Client Terminal. One can access from PC, Mobile, Tablet from anywhere, anydevice, anybrowser.
– Single Click Order entry is possible
– Supports MT4 standard fixed timeframes 1M, 5min, 15min, 30Min, 1 Hour, 4 Hour, Daily , Weekly & Monthly
– Supports Candlesticks, Bar Chart & Line Chart
– Supports Drawing tools like Lines, Fibonacci, Equidistant Lines
– Managing Trade Details, Order Details and View Account Balance
– Supports Live and Demo Accounts
– Supports Standard MT4 style WatchList
– Chart Zoom In & Zoom Out Features and Mouse based scroll
– Supports Languages like English, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Japanish, Spanish, Russian
– Supports Custom Workspace Layouts
But is missing is the major features like indicators. As of now one cannot add any classical indicators or custom indicators and expert advisors over the web chart. But Web-Based chart provides access to place your trades quickly and so the design is focused on simplistic and minimalistic features.
Metatrader newletter to its readers said “next stage of development for adding the basic set of technical indicators will start soon”