In recent turbulent times in the markets, it is very difficult for many traders to manage their positions. Here are some of the guidelines on how to manage your positions in a High volatile market using market profile.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trading at the Upper Extreme Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading in a sideways compression mode for quite some time in Jan 2019 series. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading very close to […]
- Bank Nifty Futures – Short Term Overview December Expiry – Part 3 Mondays trading session Bank nifty opened with global optimism and the day is seen driven mostly by intraday and short term buyers in the counter. Serious long term money is missing in the […]
- Bank Nifty Futures – Short Term Overview December Expiry – Part 2 Last week trading session ,Bank Nifty futures attracted lot many short term sellers came to compete in the market. Trading behavior was in such a way that most of the traders we dealt with […]
- Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures October 2016 Outlook The RBI cut benchmark rates by 25 basis points (bps) on 4 October, bringing down the repo rate from 6.5% to 6.25% since then there is a significant underperformance in banknifty futures as […]
- BRExit and Stock Market Crash Nifty and Bank Nifty sentiment turned negative on the EOD charts on the event of BRExit poll announcement. And the global markets also strongly reacted for the BRExit poll outcome. USDINR […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures – Daily Sentiment Update Nifty and Bank Nifty Daily Sentiment oscillators are holding positive and currently. Minor Resistance zone coming around 7870 and 16800 respectively. Breakout is likely to be on the upper […]