Nifty Hourly Charts Signalling Oversold RSI levels. So Blind downside bets from your side
before the market starts???
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Create Your First Amibroker DLL Plugin? This is a very simplistic tutorial which explains how to create your own Amibroker DLL Plugin using Dot Net for Amibroker. .Net for Amibroker is a 3rd Party SDK to Amibroker which you can […]
- What does an Entrepreneurship actually mean? : Must Watch Dont skip this or else you would be definitely gonna miss something in your life.
- Nifty Futures November Expiry Short Term Overview – Part 3 Last two days Nifty futures made a down swing of approximately 200 points (from 10530 to 10330 levels). Interestingly on the weekly charts nifty had made a outside bar with a low […]
- Avaya Global GANN Charts Chart shown is the long term GANN Chart of Avaya Global with long term GANN Resistance near the 270 zone. And check out the zomed chart of shorter term GANN Chart shown below just bouncing […]
- Nifty hourly trading for 26 July 2010 Nifty maintains the hourly buy mode. Hourly clouds are still near the 5380-5390 band. Reverse longs only if the resistance band got broken on hourly basis otherwise shorts are not recommended.
- What High Frequency Traders Do – BAD or GOOD for Markets? Over the past few Year’s, there has been a quick shift towards algo / Quant HFT (High Frequency Trading) based trading, Where as Asset managers make 24% return in market & HFT traders make […]