Nifty Hourly Charts Signalling Oversold RSI levels. So Blind downside bets from your side
before the market starts???
Related Readings and Observations
- Still No Confirmation of Bullishness from Trin Supports Upgraded to 4340 and resistance near 4444 and 4500. But Trin still stays above 1. Still no confirmation of bullishness from Trin Elliot Pattern Failed. Have to […]
- Emotional Trading Vs Rational Method Of Trading. Most of us invest based on our gut feeling or intuition also called instinctive impulses.Psychological factors such as greed ,fear ,hope and pride or Ego dominate our investing […]
- Feb Nifty Options Open Interest lookup Still 5400PE Nifty option strike price holds higher open interest among the various strike prices. Put writers are still under the bullish ray of hope.
- GANN Supports for Nifty Holds From the Nifty 15min charts you could see that GANN Support line holds followed by a strong recovery. If 4940 level holds then start Shorting 4900 and 5000 PE's. Nifty is […]
- The Importance of Benchmarking Selecting the right benchmarking technique and index can be critical for truly understanding your strategy success. In this post we benchmark the Sell in May strategy with the S&P 500 […]
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 19th Feb 2018 Just 4 more trading days left for the February expiry series to come to an end. So far this expiry is brutal to the small cap and midcap investors. Lots of dumb longs got flushed out of […]