Nifty Hourly Charts Signalling Oversold RSI levels. So Blind downside bets from your side
before the market starts???
Related Readings and Observations
- Short Term Buy : BPCL : Target 400 Stock : BPCL CMP : Rs 366.6 Target : 400 Returns : 10% (Approx) Time Frame : 3-7 Days Supports : 34 EMA : Rs 365.4 55 EMA : Rs 351.7 Stop Loss : Rs 351 […]
- Cheap stocks may prove costly How much can you lose? Everything. This is the stockmarket, guys...where it is possible to lose everything. If you entered the market in September 1994, there is a 40% probability that […]
- NSE Breadth Indicators Its interesting to look into the breadth indicators as the market reached newer highs and even tested the 6000 mark breadth indicators are throwing contradictory signals against the trend.
- Backtest your Pair Trading Strategies – Amibroker AFL code Today, pairs trading is often conducted using algorithmic trading strategies(Rule based) on an Execution Management System. These strategies are typically built around mathematical models […]
- Nifty turns to Buy Mode on daily chart Nifty turns to buy mode on daily chart with trailing support coming near to 5388-5400 zone. It is to be noted that the last sell signal on daily chart came around 07 Jan 2011
- Nifty Returns Heatmap Generation using NSEpy and Seaborn Everyone love to visualize this market in their own way. Python comes handy when comes to visualization. One of the Awesome programming language to code any level of complexity. However I […]