Nifty at GANN Support region exactly meeting near 5050. Failure to bounce back is bearish.However bounce back suggests bulls are still ruling. Those who are in longs should keep appropriate stop loss and trade
Related Readings and Observations
- Commodity Investors should watch out! – Secular Bear market Out with the old: Super Commodities such as Gold, Silver,Oil etc are in a so-called secular bear market that may stretch for years.Remember the commodities supercycle, that seemingly […]
- Code Snippet : ORB – Open Range Breakout Levels – Amibroker AFL Code (Better Version) Open Range Breakout is a simple strategy which monitors first 5min / 15min / 15min / 30min / 60min range from the start of the market. From the opening high range and low range is […]
- Amiquote now Supports Google/Yahoo Intraday Datafeed Are Using Amibroker Licensed version and paying heavy for 3rd Party softwares for getting yahoo/google NSE Cash Intraday Datafeed. Now here is a option for the licensed users of amibroker. […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 3rd Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode and currently both are trading very close to the intermediate resistance. Exit long trades if it closes below 5197 and 10320 respectively. Initiate […]
- Nifty Futures Short Term Trend Reversal – Market Profile Analysis Nifty Futures on Tuesday trading session rejected the Monday Prominent POC and broken two day low. And Short term trend reversal is witnessed with overhead resistance around 12120-12140 levels.
- High Probability Bottom in Nifty Future? April Series Outlook High probability bottom signal in Nifty Future on the EOD charts. Autocorrelation maintains negative which indicates a possible mean reversion mode in Nifty futures and the oversold smooth […]