Nifty at GANN Support region exactly meeting near 5050. Failure to bounce back is bearish.However bounce back suggests bulls are still ruling. Those who are in longs should keep appropriate stop loss and trade
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Backtest Supertrend Strategy for Nifty futures using Amibroker This video tutorial discusses about the settings involved in Backtesting Supertrend Strategy for Nifty futures using amibroker version 5.5. I tried to cover maximum in the 5min video make use of it.
- Supertrend Intraday Trading Strategy for High Volatile Scrips Supertrend Intraday Trading strategy will start trade the Supertrend only between 9:15a.m and 3:00:p.m and close any open position by 3:25p.m. The following code defines the time based rules.
- Learnings about GAP up or GAP down Just a 20 EMA mean reversion concept. Any trying to spot trading oppurtunities. If there is a GAP UP or GAP down in any kind of stock just observe it using 5 minute charts and wait for […]
- Five Charts that Shows NASDAQ Index is Highly Overvalued I prefer using classical technical analysis to get a perception about the markets, especially at higher timeframes. Here are a couple of charts on US Market NASDAQ Index (Daily 200 Moving […]
- Silver Technicals Overview for April 2013 from Mantra Commodity Now silver is trading around 53130 ($28.10) & as we can see on charts, not a single it provided a day close below $28.18 area but mcx silver was crashed ( may be low volume gambling).
- MCX Currency Novemeber Futures Trend Overview USDINR spot on last friday closed at 61.37 which is a two week low. Yen fell to a seven-year low against the dollar on Friday as the Bank of Japan surprised financial markets by […]