Ideal trade for Nifty is to Exit and Avoid long if nifty remains below 5270. Go long only if nifty opens above 5270. Nifty EOD Supports 5 EMA Low(5223) and 13 EMA(5192)
Related Readings and Observations
- Accumulate L&T trading at supports : Buy Call Buy : Larsen & Turbo CMP : Rs2313 Stocks Looks Oversold. Good to grab at this level and this stock is trading currently at huge supports. Buy only for long term […]
- Aban OffShore and Fibonnaci Arc Charting Technicque Fibonacci arcs are a charting technique based on Fibonacci numbers, used to predict the future support and resistance levels for a financial instrument. A typical Fibonacci […]
- KAMAS 1.0 System with StoCCI for Amibroker – AFL Code KAMAS 1.0 is a user-friendly interesting system based on concepts provided byKaufmann - adaptative Ma's, it is enhanced with StoCCI indicator, PPO indicator , auto-trendline and fibonacci […]
- USDINR EOD chart analysis using Ichimoku Cloud trading system Simple analysis on USDINR EOD charts explores the chances of rupee strengthening against dollar and also the possibilites of FII inflow into the country.
- Nifty Trading Notes on 2nd September 2008 Nifty Intraday Charts for Sep 2, 2008. More Nifty Intraday Notes and Strategies Here: Simple Intraday Strategies to be followed How to Profit from Nifty […]
- Nifty Futures – Downtrend Sentiment Continues – September Expiry Nifty futures Mondays weakness spilled into Tuesday's session as well. Call writers at 11800 are stable for this series. Nifty managed to break and close down below previous week low […]