Ideal trade for Nifty is to Exit and Avoid long if nifty remains below 5270. Go long only if nifty opens above 5270. Nifty EOD Supports 5 EMA Low(5223) and 13 EMA(5192)
Related Readings and Observations
- Market Profile – Halfback Reference Explained Welcome to Market Profile Series. In the last tutorial we seen Excess High and Excess Low. In this tutorial we will be seeing couple of examples on Halfback Reference. Halfback generally […]
- Why Traders Should Consider Using Automated Trading Systems Trading platforms range in number, and over the years, traders have effectively used them to trade different instruments online including commodities, metals, currency pairs and stocks. […]
- Download MCX EOD Data using Data Downloader For NSE/BSE EOD data we simply rely on Getbhavcopy software when it comes to downloading MCX EOD data , Data Downloader a unique software which performs incredible data updates from […]
- Cairn Energy – Technical Perspective from Marketcalls Stock : Cairn Energy CMP : Rs 275 Target : Rs 300 and 340 Few Days Back Arun in his blog has initiated a buy call in Cairn Energy. And here i like to […]
- Nifty Bull operator Game Starts Now the operator game is to save nifty and manage to close above 3800.I guess you remember their last games to save nifty to close above4200 and 4000.If we are still to be in bear market […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 15 June 2011 Trading Nifty nears to the cloud resistance with resistance coming near to 5517 zone Nifty will turn to buy mode above 5517. Bank Nifty turns to buy mode with support coming near to 10700 zone.