Ideal trade for Nifty is to Exit and Avoid long if nifty remains below 5270. Go long only if nifty opens above 5270. Nifty EOD Supports 5 EMA Low(5223) and 13 EMA(5192)
Related Readings and Observations
- Zero Lag EMA 15min Strategy for Nifty and Bank Nifty Today we are going to discuss about Zero Lag EMA 15min strategy for Nifty and Bank Nifty and how effective it is in terms of generating returns and smoothing your equity curve. Almost all […]
- Hourly Nifty and Advance-Decline Chart Though there is a final hour surge in nifty after expiry, ButStill the hourly strategy of both the NMA and Ichimoku remains with the sell signal with resistance coming near the 6030-6040(Approx) zone.
- Breakout Stock : SELMCL SELMCL Montly ChartsSELMCL is oscillating between the 5 EMA(High-Low) Montly bands since April 2009and gave a buy signal(as shown in green arrow on the montly chart) on […]
- NIFTY IT from Underperformance to Deep Underperformance? In the last 3-4 months NIFTY IT index is a significant under-perfomer with respect to nifty. We also had a overvalued rating in NIFTY IT due to the nature of open gaps in the index. NIFTY […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min chart update for 17 January 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty on the 90 min charts is in buy mode with supports coming around 4830 and 8791 respectively. Today both nifty and bank nifty attempted testing the ichimoku cloud supports
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures Weekly Outlook Nifty and Bank Nifty futures is in downtrend in most of its timeframe. Last week Nifty closed above 5EMA(high) but the subsequent week closed below 5EMA(high) however bank nifty futures is […]