Ideal trade for Nifty is to Exit and Avoid long if nifty remains below 5270. Go long only if nifty opens above 5270. Nifty EOD Supports 5 EMA Low(5223) and 13 EMA(5192)
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures Hourly holds the Ichimoku Supports Nifty Futures takes a down turn today and finally got supported near the Ichimoku hourly supports and the hourly trend is still up. Nifty looks weaker in hourly charts if trades below 5250-5260 zone.
- Reliance GANN FAN Analysis By Constucting GANN FAN lines for Reliance ,probably we could understand the nature of the movement in that stock. The GANN FAN line is applied to the indicator as shows in […]
- Stock Calls and Targets for Investors of all kinds SHORT TERM CALLSJP HYDRO ( BUY) CMP (TAR1) 133 (TAR2) 144 (SL) 107HB STOCKHOLDINGS( BUY ) 121-124 (TAR1) 137 (TAR2) 151 (SL) 96MEDIUM TERM CALLS JUPITER BIO ( BUY) 170-172 (TAR1) 225 […]
- Possible reversal in TATA Steel and TATA Tea Chart symbols that strong confirmation of reversal in both Tata Tea and Tata Steel. As Twiggs Money flow turns negative and also breaks the support line shows strong selling […]
- Will FII’s Pull their money out of India in Short term? USD Index can be consider one of the benchamark for measuring FII Inflows. In shorter words declining USD Index will attract FII inflows and raising USD index will attract […]
- Ideal Trade for Nifty 18 Dec 2009 Short Nifty if it opens below 5036. Next target could be the next GANN support zone 4780Source: www.marketcalls.in