Ideal trade for Nifty is to Exit and Avoid long if nifty remains below 5270. Go long only if nifty opens above 5270. Nifty EOD Supports 5 EMA Low(5223) and 13 EMA(5192)
Related Readings and Observations
- Ichimoku Vs 13-13 Wilders MA Channel Strategy Comparision Here is a simple visual Strategy comparison of Ichimoku Cloud Strategy Vs 13-13 Wilders MA Channel Trading strategy for Nifty. Of course 13-13 Wilders MA Channel Trading strategy yields […]
- Nifty Daily Chart Now What!!! Sell Signal in daily chart as per 5 EMA strategy.Now As per Nifty daily Chart... Nifty close above 2680 will invoke buy signal which is less expected. So any […]
- High Probabiility Trading in Sun Pharma CMP : Rs 1229 Trend turns down and also exactly trading below ICIMOKU cloud 1229. Daily Resistance Comes near 1251. And the weekly support comes near 1203 levels. Below […]
- Quadrant – Economic and Financial Data Set for Researchers Have your ever tired of searching for a Economic datasets like Indian Industrial Production, GDP Numbers, Car Sales Data or even the Global economic datasets...etc? Then Quadrant Solves […]
- Custom Motive Wave Settings for Channel Offset Trading System Check out the custom motive wave settings for Channel Offset Trading system.Hope this would give you a better vision on markets while trading. Atleast to know which side to trade most of the time.
- Nifty Simple Weekly View based on 5 EMA(High-Low) Nifty Weekly Charts Nifty Daily ChartsStill now Nifty Weekly closing are above 5 EMA(High) for the past 12 weeks. And now once again Nifty is nearing 5 EMA(high) - 4474 weekly […]