Ideal trade for Nifty is to Exit and Avoid long if nifty remains below 5270. Go long only if nifty opens above 5270. Nifty EOD Supports 5 EMA Low(5223) and 13 EMA(5192)
Related Readings and Observations
- Technical Outlook – Does Gold Retesting & Reversing? Now gold is trading below $1300 once again & as we can see on charts, gold kissed the broken trend line which was unable to hold prices up for the 3rd time in mid April.
- Hourly Trends for Nifty – 23rd Jan 2008 Nifty Hourly shows a short term negative trend formation with intermediate support near 2620-2650 with respect to the time(remember it may vary with time). Be cautious […]
- Infosys Looks Weaker below 2060 From the Infosys 1min GANN Charts, GANN Supports are near 2060.... Got Broken today. Now Next level of supports comes around 1960-1980 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Caution : Nifty nears GANN Support Zone From the Nifty Hourly charts we could observe that.... Nifty is nearing the gann support regionnear 4325-4350. If Nifty fails to hold the support then next levels of Support […]
- Layman’s Guide To The World Of Insider Trading In the world of investment, the term of insider trading has created quite a buzz. It is a word that can be commonly heard from the investors. Well, this is such a term which means selling […]
- Top 10 Things Retail Traders Should Know Before doing Autotrading Autotrading in India is an evolving concept in india. Most of the Retail traders these days looks more passionated towards learning autotrading concepts. But 95% of the retail traders […]